Masturbation Proclamation : Swingers Discussion 49713
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMasturbation Proclamation
TOPIC: Masturbation Proclamation
Created by: hottiesauce The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is one of my favorite pastimes, especially in the early morning hours after my husband goes to work. I have such a difficult time drifting back to sleep & I start fantazing about being with another woman while I pleasure myself until I climax. This is so wonderful!

Knoxville TN

Username hidden
(12 posts)
Who doesn't and it's only not normal when you stop functioning normally (ie don't pick the kids up from school, stop showering, stop going to work).

I just purchased "real girlfriends" for my masturbatory pleasure and to my surprise (not really) it was a bunch of fake tittied, blonde, stick thin, gals giving head to dildoes, strap ons and such. I almost thought there'd be some real orgasms but cmon ladies you know that it takes more than 8 minutes for two ladies to come start to finish. It might take you 3 minutes on your own because youre already aroused but fact is it takes 20 minutes.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I'm glad you started this thread! I always wonder if I'm alone. Good thing my hubby finds it a charming trait. I always tell him it's practice!

Webster MA

Username hidden
(1 post)
I used too more , but I've been sooooo tired lately it's just not worth the effort....sad huh?

Concord CA

Username hidden
(1343 posts)
yep I am a masterbater.... hahahaha

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Masturbation Proclamation