Male Pics : Swingers Discussion 44640
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMale Pics
TOPIC: Male Pics
Created by: badmamabigmichael The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't like to look at pictures of women. I am a woman, and I have everything they have. I guess the big difference is preference. If you are bi, you don't mind, but if you are straight it is like nails on a chalk board. Some of us ladies actually find the men sexy. It is not about looks, because fun comes in all sizes. It is about what floats your boat.

San Bernardino CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Well, I must say, neither one of you would get the "taking one for the team" with me! I highly doubt anyone felt that way with you folks! It would be hard to decide which one of you to attack first!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Hmmmm, here's a thought? Maybe, just maybe us women have had it all wrong! Maybe its the guys that are the ones that feel insecure and to shy to show themselves. They have just been awesome at trying to hide that fact all these years! Confidence! It all has to do with confidence, and most men just exude that naturally.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Dammit... that's no fair L.!

I make SURE there are an equal number of pics of both of us on this profile. Neither of us really enjoys being the subject of photos, but we love to TAKE them of each other... lol go figure :)

GOD I love the smell of virgins after midnight :)

I'm REALLY going to bed this time...lol Mary

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
We've realized that we have to make a concentrated effort to take pics of him to put up on the site. Generally speaking, he's photographer, so most of the pics are of me. We do have a couple of face pics of both of us, tho, in the privates, that we are willing to share with couples we're getting to know. Similarly, I don't so much mind if the public pics don't have the male in them, just as long as they're willing to share even one pic with their email that shows the male half.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
We have pics of me, Jim and of both of us, pretty equal. You will find that women have been and always will be the bait in drawing attention. Profiles without the male pics, I am leary of because there is usually a reason why there is not a pic of the male there.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
FORUM VIRGINS FORUM VIRGINS I GOT EM FIRST!

BIG grin...

I mean, um, welcome, badnbig!

It's true, women's pics predominate the site, and most sites I've perused. And I agree, even though I may engage in a lil woman-to-woman hanky panky, it's the he and not the she that's the bigger draw or dealbreaker on my part generally speaking. But I do have to say, the people I tend to chat with more here have some pretty yummilicious men-shots on their profiles!

(Speaking of profiles, LOVE yours!)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Male Pics