Make up help : Swingers Discussion 1919431021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMake up help
TOPIC: Make up help
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, Lady, I'll keep that in mind. My issue seems to be entirely eye sensitivity. Even using Visine judiciously doesn't solve the problem entirely. In fact, though I washed off last night's makeup before heading to bed and didn't use any today, my eyes are still burning a little ~21 hours later.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
I have really, really sensitive skin. I have tried the Bare Minerals and loved it...for about 6 months. Then I started reacting to it too. I have been using Clinique's Redness relief and really like it. Knock on wood I have not reacted to it.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
Thanks, She! I discovered there is a store less than 10 miles away that carries it. I'll let you know if I can tolerate their makeup.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
If you have a Bare Escentuals store at your mall go there. The ladies there will apply some makeup to your face if you ask. See if you like it and if you have a reaction The makeup is pricey BUT it is well worth it. I have had so many bad reactions to makeup. Their makeup is mineral based. Knock on wood , I have had no issues as of yet. Good Luck!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Though I've lived most of my life without worrying too much about make up, I'd like to glam up before heading out to special events since my face is showing my middle age more and more. Unfortunately, even the hypoallergenic liquid foundations and eye make up I've tried really irritate my eyes - even when I've been extremely careful to keep it OUT of my eyes. Powders are awful, too. Since nobody here is trying to sell me your product, your opinions will probably be the least biased I can find. Any suggestions on what I should look for, and where to get it? Thanks in advance!

L

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9065 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Make up help