Make up advice : Swingers Discussion 241695
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMake up advice
TOPIC: Make up advice
Created by: LadyandtheWolf
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies, can anyone recommend a good moisturizing primer? I have tried bare minerals, clinique and the ulta brand but I really need something that moisturizes too. I appreciate the input.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
The best one I've ever used is Arbonne but I have tried a lot. The Bare Minerals line works great in me except for the primer which caused clogged pores and a few breakouts. Mainly blackheads and huge pores though. After reading here, I may have to try the Smashbox line. Thanks to everyone who's responded. I always enjoy seeing what other ladies are using and what works for them.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I love the Smash Box primers, very expensive though. Along with primers, I am obsessed with pore minimizers. They make your skin look amaze. I love Poretastic. A very, very good and comparatively inexpensive primer is the Ulta brand. It is very sleek and light, not giving a caked on feeling... and it works great.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
It may have been Smashbox. All I know is it felt great and I didn't feel like my skin was going to break out. I mostly used it under stage makeup. Hmmm, this might mean a research trip to Sephora tomorrow...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I love the Philosophy line. If you think of the name, please let me know.

PG, thank you. I will look for that one as well.

Sine I never really wore a lot of make up, I am really enjoying this adventure.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
Sephora makes a very good, very light feeling primer that is quite moisturizing. Reminds me, I need to buy some. It goes on light and doesn't feel icky, sticky, or greasy. Kind of like a very nice lube. Ha. It may be in their Philosophie line, but I can check.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I like arbonne's primer. Gentle on skin, but works great.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Hey ladies, can anyone recommend a good moisturizing primer? I have tried bare minerals, clinique and the ulta brand but I really need something that moisturizes too. I appreciate the input.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Make up advice