Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Make up advice
TOPIC: Make_up_advice
Created by: LadyandtheWolf
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey ladies, can anyone recommend a good moisturizing primer? I have tried bare minerals, clinique and the ulta brand but I really need something that moisturizes too. I appreciate the input.

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
The best one I've ever used is Arbonne but I have tried a lot. The Bare Minerals line works great in me except for the primer which caused clogged pores and a few breakouts. Mainly blackheads and huge pores though. After reading here, I may have to try the Smashbox line. Thanks to everyone who's responded. I always enjoy seeing what other ladies are using and what works for them.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I love the Smash Box primers, very expensive though. Along with primers, I am obsessed with pore minimizers. They make your skin look amaze. I love Poretastic. A very, very good and comparatively inexpensive primer is the Ulta brand. It is very sleek and light, not giving a caked on feeling... and it works great.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
It may have been Smashbox. All I know is it felt great and I didn't feel like my skin was going to break out. I mostly used it under stage makeup. Hmmm, this might mean a research trip to Sephora tomorrow...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I love the Philosophy line. If you think of the name, please let me know.

PG, thank you. I will look for that one as well.

Sine I never really wore a lot of make up, I am really enjoying this adventure.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
Sephora makes a very good, very light feeling primer that is quite moisturizing. Reminds me, I need to buy some. It goes on light and doesn't feel icky, sticky, or greasy. Kind of like a very nice lube. Ha. It may be in their Philosophie line, but I can check.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I like arbonne's primer. Gentle on skin, but works great.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21198 posts)
Hey ladies, can anyone recommend a good moisturizing primer? I have tried bare minerals, clinique and the ulta brand but I really need something that moisturizes too. I appreciate the input.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3195 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: Make up advice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.