MAN-scaping : Swingers Discussion 177931
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMAN-scaping
TOPIC: MAN-scaping
Created by: twonluv69
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're curious, we've noticed that in adult films the majority of the "actors" (male and female) are shaved smooth. I've done it for years and although my husband trims his area very neatly it's not shaved smooth. Do other women have a preference on men they play with? I guess what I'm asking is... are all men in the lifestyle shaved smooth??
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
{ THE BARE FACTS } We like to share with a couple who's bare-- it's much nicer down there without any hair!* ---Erotikos *Awww, c'mon now! Clean shaven is more hygenic, photogenic and erogenic! Nobody--and we mean NOBODY--likes a nasty ol' hair sticking in their mouth...YUCCKKK! No Fun!! Ditch the hair!!

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(40 posts)
I an say it is a FULL time Job but someone has to do it ...LOL and I guess I am just the lucky woman who gets too.. :)

Athens TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
I like it smooth or trimmed. Definitely not hairy.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
Shave shave it all off... I like it smooth and clean .... Grass can't grow on a play ground if it played. On every day.... I told husband 1 and 2 if you want you dick licked everyday shave everyday... And I will do the same

Athens TN

Username hidden
(7 posts)
fishing...out of respect be sure to fly it half mast those who see such a thing clearly would be in mourning.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I think I will let mine grow out,color it red, white, and blue then say look at that great flag pole holding it all up there. Then hope someone would be willing to capture the flag. ok comedy central is off the air now.

New Braunfels TX

Username hidden
(39 posts)
haha, that was a good one!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
If you don't want to bury your face in the forest keep your own tree trimmed at least.

haha, well said! ~joan

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
I'm not generally attracted to overly hairy men and I'm not going down "into the jungle" Shaved or trimmed neatly is a requirement. I do find it interesting that MOST men who I see who don't tame the jungle have partners that shave or trim and interestingly enough are looking for women shaved or trimmed. If you don't want to bury your face in the forest keep your own tree trimmed at least.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Shaved or neatly trimmed for us. I do not like to deal with pubic hair in my mouth.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: MAN-scaping