Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Lubrication
TOPIC: Lubrication
Created by: ldylamb
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am new to the lifestyle and well over 50. Lubrication seems to be a problem for me and I'm hoping to make it naturally better if you know what I mean. Ideas??

1 to 9 of 9
User Details are only visible to members.
Making lubricant naturally may be an issue, depending on why you are having trouble in the first place, but there are some more natural lubricants you can try.

I caution you about using the typical KY or drug store lubricants. These often contain glycerin, which can contribute to or cause yeast infections, especially if you are prone to them.

As for coconut oil, well...there is still some debate about the safety in condom usage. Typically, any oil based lubricant with a latex condom is a bad idea, as it will cause the latex to degrade and render the condom useless. The jury is still out on whether coconut oil does the same thing. Some say yes, some say no, but I would stay away from it if you're having sex with a partner you aren't fluid bonded with.

If you are looking for a safer and more natural feeling lubricant, I would go with anything made by Sliquid. You can find it in a lot of sex shops and online, and are the best lubricants I've tried so far, and I've tried A LOT. You probably want to look specifically at Sliquid Satin, which doubles as a sex lubricant and "intimate moisturizer" for those with problems of dryness. I keep several small bottles of it in the house and little packets for when we go to play with others. I especially like it since the ingredients are natural and don't cause the burning I've experienced with other lubricants (I'm sensitive).

~K (the wife)

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I love coconut oil but it is too much of a pain to use. Because it is solid uou end up dipping digers in the jar which grosses me out for future use. We keep a pump bottle of slippery stuff. No fingers in contact with the product that way.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21884 posts)
Anyone use coconut oil? We had swing friends here and she brought coconut oil and we all tried it and I'd say everyone involved like it very much!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
We have had good experience with good old KY. Works well, with no bad taste or odor. We never tried the flavored kinds though.

Durham ME
Username hidden
(21 posts)
It's called "Moist" We won't use anything else. Best we've every found.

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(232 posts)
In the "Safe Sex" forum section there's a thread called "Can you recommend a good lubricant?" It might have some more information.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5932 posts)
That sounds yummy... so use it as lube? I'm wondering how that will go over at parties...

Vashon WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
coconut oil..

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2767 posts)
I am new to the lifestyle and well over 50. Lubrication seems to be a problem for me and I'm hoping to make it naturally better if you know what I mean. Ideas??

Vashon WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 9 of 9
TOPIC: Lubrication
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.