Lubricants! : Swingers Discussion 192850
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLubricants!
TOPIC: Lubricants!
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we tried the coconut oil this weekend. Wow!! Why haven't we tried that before. definitely won't leave home without it....

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
LOVE coconut oil here too! We use the cold-pressed, unrefined organic here. The unrefined is supposed to have more benefits when you take it as a suppliment, prob. doesn't matter for lube.... but the unrefined smells like coconut... which is actually pretty yummy and tasty for oral too!

Kalispell MT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Yes, get the good stuff. Purer and no scent. You can add your own if you want to use it for massage oil. That is the great thing about it, you can use it for massage and moisturizer as well. Unless it is very warm, it is in a solid state, but it melts very quickly at body temperature. You can cook with it as well. Lots of new research says that it is the best fat to cook in.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
i have been getting alot of hot flashes. ill have to try the vitamin E, thanks.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2109 posts)
I'm jotting that down for if I ever get hot flashes. I'm just happy that now that my thyroid is under control that I don't get cold flashes anymore those were awful!!!!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Vitamin E is good to know. Thanks

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
I'm at peri-menopause. I've had an ablation so yay no more periods. The other stuff is a not too bad so far. Although when I can feel irrational mood swings coming on I run for my Arbonne balancing cream.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I've been taking vitamin E (400 iu once a day) regularly for about 2 months, and it has dramatically cut down on my hot flashes and night sweats. The Mayo Clinic did a study and found that while they didn't know why it works for some women, that dosage for an otherwise healthy woman would not have any side effects. I tried going off of it for a month or so and the sweats came back as bad as before.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
I was dealing with it all fairly well until the sweating, and then it became unbearable to me because it was so embarrassing, and also because I cannot function without sleep, and having to get up 4 times a night to change was a bit disruptive. Add being single to the mess, and it was an easy choice. It took about 4 weeks, but I was like a new person.

There is a great article in the NYT called "The Estrogen Dilemma". It was a big help.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Welcome to menopause! The final frontier. I would go to the OBGYN and say to her...why is (fill in the freaking blank) happening? And she would just look at me and say tic. tic. tic. I went on bioidentical HRT about 18 months ago when I started projectile sweating, and I love it. I did a lot of research and asked a lot of friend who are physicians, and made the choice to try it.

Good luck, 19

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Lubricants!