Love her but : Swingers Discussion 56756
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLove her but
TOPIC: Love her but
Created by: sdr1972 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i have seen the toilet paper stickons, but not a cheesy substance on a halthy woman. Only with cancer, or yeast infections.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
you know, the one thing that amazes me about this thread is; no one launched about the bad smells men accrue. What about smegma on men? Or some of the nasty odors they get sometimes?

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Also, you are what you eat. Not all vaginal smells come from infection but come from what you put into your mouth. Many things that you eat or supplements you may be taking can cause vaginal odors, sometimes worse smelling than infection. Honesty is always the best policy, but I will say that for women who may be experiencing midlife or that time of the month, it is something that can hurt if said improperly and leave one with not anyone to want to go there anymore. Honesty, tact and compassion should work.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
Years ago my wife suddenly started haveing an unpleasant odor when we had sex even though I knew she was VERY clean. I insisted that she have a checkup and it turned out to be vaginal cancer! Because of the odor ,she caught it early and has been cancer free for 20 years. We beleave the odor saved her life.

Franklin VA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
So Thrills, was his dick small?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Thrills I hope you didn't play with that guy again. If that happened to me I think I'd hunt the guy down and kill him, literally because if I had his child because it was too late to take the afterpill by the time I found out I better be in prison when I have the idiot-assholes kid/AIDS.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
99.9% of the time a foul or fishy smell means infection. Most women do not have much of an odor. However, if there is a yeast infection or a normal virus infection.. there is a huge increase in odor. That many times is the only sympton. Personally, I don't see how you can say anything without it majorly affecting her and your future possible play. I think no matter what.. if you say something... she may go get it checked out but you won't be asked to play in the future for fear of being paranoid.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
We go to a lot of house partys and What i do not understand is how a wemen can go to the bathroom and not use a handheld shower spray? Using toilet tissues just spreads body wastes what i do is bring a douche bottle and use it as a shower spray that is if i do not have acces to a shower...

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
So amy would you want to meet a couple for a second chance munchfest if the first time she had a rotting tampon in her?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"She inserted another one. The old one apparently went up very far inside her."

Didn't she feel the resistance, like trying to put a vhs in the vcr when there's already one in there?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Love her but