Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Looking to hear from Ladies that Don't Wear Panties in Public
TOPIC: Looking_to_hear_from_Ladies_that_Don't_Wear_Panties_in_Public
Created by: montymoe The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
No offense, but, it does seem like a rather odd thing/question to be posting/asking in the 'women's' forum from a dude....(not that we wouldn't know...) but, how come you want to know?

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Still trying to get women to discuss your fantasies?

We have a predator in our area currently. He "upskirts" women and has followed two women to their car. The assaults involve him grabbing their breasts.

The police are looking for him BIG TIME. So the last thing a sane woman would do is flash a stranger in a public setting. You never know who you are playing with. They are worried this guy will progress to more aggressive attacks.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I hate wearing panties! I rarely wear them.

Cape Elizabeth ME
Username hidden
(32 posts)
If I'm meeting up with a hot, sexy stud I never wear panties or if I'm going to a swing club--gotta tease! In public though, sexy g-strings for me.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I'M one of those ladies OP. I despise panties. I rarely wear them, usually only if I am having Aunt Flo. This is why Downy is my friend LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Looking to hear from Ladies that Dont Wear Panties in Public
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.