Life after breast cancer : Swingers Discussion 229737
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLife after breast cancer
TOPIC: Life after breast cancer
Created by: Passion4u90 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hoping your surgery went well(this is the Mrs. who had a bilateral mastectomy in January). Please let us hear from you. I am very pleased with my progress, about to get my softies in a couple of weeks and no problems. Would love to know how your experience has been.

Ellenwood GA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
Thoughts and prayers to you, Enjoy. And welcome to the forums.

Whatever we survive is something to be celebrated.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
My prayers are with you 3some. As the spouse of a ovarian, cervex cancer survivuor, who no longer has any sexual interest, I'm happy that she is still alive.

Lyons NY

Username hidden
(332 posts)
As a cousin, daughter and grand-daughter of breast-cancer survivors, I can attest that it sucks indeed to get the diagnosis, but it's great to receive it at a stage early enough to allow a woman a fighting chance to aggressively treat it.

In communication with potential playmates, I think it best to be upfront if you have had surgery or other treatment that noticeably altered your body. Surprises of any kind are usually not appreciated, even if they are understanding people sympathetic to what you are going through.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(3230 posts)
Our thoughts and prayers will definitely be with you on the 23 rd (and after)! My wife had a bilateral mastectomy on Jan 17th and has gone through all but the final reconstructive procedure...getting her permenant implants (softies). It has been a journey to say the least but it has certainly made both of us infinitely more aware of what so many women and their families go through with this condition.

I agree soooo much with what Sexes and Greeneyes have said! I can't see your original post but want to assure you that most of the men who you would want to spend time with will have no problem with you after your surgery. I know that some may, and that doesn't make them bad or uncaring.

As for my wife and I...all that we want to see is a big smile on your healthy face after you beat this! And you will!

Please drop us a line anytime and let us know how you are doing!

Love from Georgia,

Jeff (& Carole)

Ellenwood GA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
Hello... I'm currently going through breast cancer. I went on this site to have some fun in my life aside from my daily routine. I was honest informing anyone who was interested in me. But once I sent a photo. .. I wasn't they're type. Which I'm okay with... I get it... men are very visual. I'm having a bilateral mastectomy on the 23rd of this month. Once I'm done with radiation and chemotherapy and back in shape

Sherman Oaks CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I agree. You might have an initial reaction, but if you're with people who have any reasonable level of maturity, they will be happy you are alive and well to be having fun and sexually enjoying yourself with them!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Good, honorable people won't care. The others aren't worth knowing anyway.

Scottsdale AZ

Username hidden
(177 posts)
I also had breast cancer back in 2007. I admire you for doing what you did!! I couldn't bring myself to "go all the way". I just had a lumpectomy, and now my left breast is not "normal". I always tell people up front about it, because I am self conscious about it. So, did you have reconstructive surgery? That would not turn us off at all!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(218 posts)
if we thought she was attractive, compatible with us and interested, we wouldnt have any issue but we would want to know upfront.

Parsippany NJ

Username hidden
(1198 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Life after breast cancer