Lets talk about the guys : Swingers Discussion 44270
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLets talk about the guys
TOPIC: Lets talk about the guys
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
The comments about the pants around the ankles reminded me of an episode from Ally McBeal. Remember when they gave that incredibly good looking guy "a penguin"? He was the nude male model. ::sigh:: Oh, to be an actress playing opposite of him! LOL

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Hey girls, not so much the socks on when it's time to schtoop, but the pants around the ankles is what kills me. When you have a guy that's stumbling around because he has his pants down around his ankles...makes me think of those pathetic x-rated movies. Well, think of it this way...you can throw him around easily this way, he can't maneuver very well with his pants down around his ankles. lol

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Ok, leave it to Poly, you sexy mama to come up with this, gotta love her.

Men, are they all the same? No, I can't imagine one being the same as the other. Some men are very sensitive, some are oblivious, but do think they are the same when it comes to sex.

Does penis size really matter? I have always said size doesn't matter, at least not to me, but I do prefer a nice cock rather than a pencil dick.

Balls, shaved or bald? Shaved is better than hacking through a jungle, but my preference definitely being bald, actually could be hairless all over.

Why do you think that many men fantasize about two chicks? It is amazing to me but I have never met a man in my life that doesn't want 2 chicks, actually if they could have 3 or 4, think they would go for that too. What I want to know, how many of them could control themselves upon having 2 chicks?

Do you think that all men are rulled by their little heads? No, i don't. Many men I know and have known in my lifetime, actually use their first head (brain).

What's up with leaving the socks on when it's time to shtoop? I cannot say I have actually experienced this one, so can't answer. Always, totally and completely naked.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12071 posts)
Obviously, we all need to come punish E.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Pen you are correct, it's strutting about like a rooster . Bacchus has never actually kept his socks on but I am dying over acting out the stocking fantasy.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We don't argue about his driving... I drive :)

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
ROFL Poly. yes it does appear there's issues. My favorite of yours is the socks on. Too funny. May I suggest a few more?

* My husband thinks his penis is a magic wand.

* Does your man spend thousands on every new electronic and not understand a simple little 500 dollar dress?

* Saving your marriage through seperate sinks.

* He's the sweetest man until I put him behind a steering wheel.

* If he can aim a gun, why can't he aim at the toilet?

* Why do they play cock of the walk after you birthed the baby?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Lets talk about the guys