Let's start some noise in here : Swingers Discussion 156213
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLet's start some noise in here
TOPIC: Let's start some noise in here
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
I miss the women forum having lively discussions and just well, writing in here!

What's going on, anything new? Anything interesting? Summer plans? Plans for tonight? Anyone having memorable sex lately? Darning socks?

You get the idea. I miss you slutty, horny, sexy, sultry, amazingly intelligent and insightful women!

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I totally agree, it has to be small steps that you can stick to. (Or you have to be desperate enough for the big leap.)

As far as easy to get into exercise, what about simple walking? You don't need any supplies other than a decent pair of shoes. If it isn't too snowy where you live, you can walk in your neighborhood and do it together, that makes it more fun. 30 minutes of brisk walking each day is pretty good exercise, I think.

Or, try your local Y/gym and see what kind of FUN classes they offer. I personally HATED aerobics type classes, but tried yoga and really loved it. I've been eyeing the people in some kind of boxing class at the gym while I drag my ass around the machines and they look like they are having fun too. In a "I'll-kick-your-ass" kinda way. Mrs. AZ

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Gina, how I started was by slowly introducing good habits into my eating one thing at a time. I iniitially started by cutting my soda intake down and replaced my regular lunch with a salad. You do that, get used to that and then then incorporate more things like cutting down or stopping bread intake, sugars, etc.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
After surgery and the doctor's of Ii can get back into my regular routine. Cause I have all the time in the world now

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
hmmm Shel, are you sure Dan didn't father that child? He has a zen-like mastery over pain and illness.

We are seriously in need of some fun way to get more exercise (ok, you pervs, besides sexual activity). It has to be something we'll stick with. I know we need help with that. Want to take dance, of course at first Texas Two Step, just well, ok, one thing is because my hubby has no dance rhythm and it will be easier. And two, we want to not look like such dorks if we go to area places.

Just to add good habits of more motion in our lives, even small areas.

I've lost weight and maintained that for a while now, and want to step it up, and he just wants to start losing his belly. We both have goals of 20 pounds but want to do it slowly enough for it to be a lifestyle change, not just a quick weight loss and regain.

Sure, ok, this should be a fitness forum question, but I don't want to be bombarded by a bunch of highly fit people who are WAY beyond me. I want realistic stuff that two lazy people will stick to :)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
You are like my middle child. The boy went to the hospital at 2 weeks old and I swear he has barely been sick since..he has a super immune system. He was actually diagnosed with strep today (I was like him?)...but zero pain or anything. The rest of us? We are like the plague LOL.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I am doing good, got over the worst sinus infection ever...omG did that suck! Feeling good now though. Went to a seminar yesterday, glad tomorrow is Friday. I am very glad Tgiving is almost here, yeah!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Trying to shake a cold that is coming on.. no way is it going to get to me. Hubby and I are thinking about making part of the basement into a workout weight room. The upstairs room is big, but not as big as the basement. It also has a higher ceiling too. I am thinking tons and tons of mirrors :)

M do you have a workout room at your house?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
had to go visit parents in MS for a week, and didn't even take my laptop, didn't look at computer until we got home....

But I'm back now! text me sometime.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Where have you been G?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
bump bump I'm missing my girls...

I can't believe that NONE of you have anything to say in here in five days! Hah.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Let's start some noise in here