Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Last questions received lots of helpfull answers
TOPIC: Last_questions_received_lots_of_helpfull_answers_
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
so I suppose I'll ask the ladies another question re: condoms. It seems like every manufacturer has a condom for increasing her pleasure this way or that way. Does the type of condom really make a difference to the lady? And if so what type or special feature makes a difference to a woman?

1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
No difference for me either :)

Kalispell MT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
there is no difference.

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
For me, I have never really been able to tell the difference. I cannot tell ribbed from thin to magnum to anything. Maybe I just do not pay attention though.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Have bought at shoppes, online, at parties they are all the same.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2725 posts)
2 words .. French Tickler

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
so I suppose I'll ask the ladies another question re: condoms. It seems like every manufacturer has a condom for increasing her pleasure this way or that way. Does the type of condom really make a difference to the lady? And if so what type or special feature makes a difference to a woman?

Username hidden
(71 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Last questions received lots of helpfull answers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.