Laser Hair Removal : Swingers Discussion 1748331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLaser Hair Removal
TOPIC: Laser Hair Removal
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, the Tria. It has 5 levels - can't imagine anyone being able to take level 5! For most of my areas, I can only take level 1, but I'm able to do level 2 on the legs. The higher the level, the quicker the result, of course.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
Very happy with my purchase. I was mainly concentrating around the bikini area. One area is completely hair free. I wasn't even doing every 2 weeks - very easy to forget and it would go to more like 3 weeks. I'm concentrating on my legs now. What you first see is that it is slower to grow back, which is great in and of itself. I try to do calves one day, thighs the next as it is time consuming and the laser can only hold about 30 to 45 minutes of power, and the area of the laser is only about the size of a quarter.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
My place does lifetime touch-ups for $50 per visit after your initial treatment. That is way less than a full wax and lasts longer. It's nurse administered in a doc supervised setting and I hope it is around for a very long time.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
Hmm... good to know.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Yep. I know it's not permanent. I'd be thrilled with lighter, finer hair, and longer time between shaving/waxing. However, everyone is different. Mrs. SS had the laser removal and she has stayed smooth. I figure I may as well give it a try. The Tria has very good reviews, unlike other products like No-No, or Epilady, lol! Remember THAT?!

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
most laser places now offer lifetime warranty on the hair removal you pay one price and if it comes back they retreat without further payment.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17026 posts)
Hey BS ~~ Always good to see you : ) How have you been?!

Well, started this on Friday. I did the bikini area and my arm pits. You can only do an area once every 2 weeks. You shave first, then do the treatment. I've noticed a difference in the re-growth...took a little longer for the hair to come back than usual. There are 5 levels of laser intensity. You start with lowest, obviously, and work your way up to the highest you can stand (higher the level, faster the results). I have a fairly high pain tolerance, but was surprised that I could only tolerate level 2 for the bikini and arm pits. A test spot I did on my legs, however, was able to accept level 5. They're next. It takes quite a while to do, because the the laser only covers about an area the size of a quarter (only thing I don't like about the Tria).

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
kat if you need to remove some hair I will be more then glad to help pull them out for you .....aaah just saying to help......BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Just bought a TRIA and it arrived today! I'm going to start tomorrow and will give updates. I researched it for quite a while -- purchased it because of so many positive reviews. We'll see.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I have been thinking about laser hair removal. Any advice or opinions? Also I heard about Tria an at home laser remover, has anyone heard of it or tried it? Is it worth the investment? TY

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Laser Hair Removal