Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Laser Hair Removal
TOPIC: Laser Hair Removal
Created by: BriJam The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
k had laser hair removal a couple of years ago. makes for one seriously soft and smooth pussy. best money we ever spent!

btw, she was told that true blonde hair is almost impossible to remove. they may have overcome that issue by now.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I had laser hair removal done and it worked great for me!

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you Sex..I didn't think it would for me either, because they told me it usually didn't work as well on coarse hair. But it worked great. I didn't think you had a problems with the pain ;)

Have a good one :)

New Boston TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I'm so glad it worked well for you. That's what I was hoping for too. It did remove some, and I'm thankful for that, b/c I don't have so much to fuss with.

Again, I'm glad it worked. It was never about the pain...I can take pain :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Well I highly recommend it. I had my upper lip and chin hair removed about 6 years ago. I had dark coarse hair. I went 3 times within a 6 month period, and it worked its magic. I'm most definantely pleased with the outcome. I would do it again in a heart beat. Did it hurt? Of course it did, felt like a hot thick rubber band slapping my face, but I didn't care because the pain was only temporary. Since then, my face hair has not returned, and if it did, I would do it again. But that's just me, I guess its different for everyone else.

New Boston TX
Username hidden
(11 posts)
you may have a lot better luck with it, since you're a blonde. I liked the results at first, but then just sort of plateaued and then the bad experience w/ follow ups.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Damn. That sucks. I was thinking of getting in for consultation soon. :(

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
bump.

Agh. I would NOT recommend American Laser for facial hair removal or any other now. They sent me a notice that said my 2 yr follow up had expired. I Haven't even LIVED here for two years. At any rate, the removal done on upper lip and chin isn't permanent, and I don't think anymore that it was worth the expense and the limited pain of it. I was unable to go for a couple sessions in a row, and have tried to reschedule, they moved to a new building shared now with another laser place (tells me that they didn't have enough business to sustain their former place of business), and just have not been professional about their policies and practices.

If you have dark hair, such as I do, you have to go much more deeper to remove the hair. It also does NOT work on any grays or whites. I am disappointed by the experience, in what, in the beginning, sounded promising.

I hope others have had better experiences than mine.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
There was a topic on that here with some great info. I will bump it for ya.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Laser Hair Removal