Ladies your help please Are large thighs and calves sexy or not : Swingers Discussion 171755
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLadies your help please Are large thighs and calves sexy or not
TOPIC: Ladies your help please Are large thighs and calves sexy or not
Created by: bigdcpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm usually a back and shoulders kind of gal myself but when we were watching the new American Gladiators show last year I couldn't help but be impressed by the thighs on Titan. So I say of you're gonna go big go all the way. G.

Willits CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
gina trying to find mens shorts other then baggy cargo shorts is near impossible. I tried for our disney trip because I hate cargo shorts. I prefer a nice dress short but they are so hard to find.

Now as to the large thighs/calves thing, if it is because of muscle, yes its sexy. If it is fat its not.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
that was quite steamy...good post, Shel.

Dan has great legs, really well defined calves and nice muscled thighs. I think the whole picture is what a lot of us go for, so not to worry about "bird legs," or some such.

And I hear you about the shorts. Everyone, and I mean everyone, wears long baggy cargo shorts now. Comfortable, okay, and when I see someone w/ SHORT running shorts on, they look quite dated. Same goes for cut offs on guys now. it just seems 80s retro, or whatever.

But a guy in tight faded jeans? oh yes. oh yess yess yesss.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
From the look of your picture I doubt you have much to worry about dahling. You are definately looking good. As far as my upper body preference...I do like the male body from the waist up. Not as far as a 6 pack...but the erotic movement of the male body turns me on. The way a man's arm muscles contract when he does something, the way I can feel his muscles flexing as I run my fingers down his back. But like everything, including the cock...a good body only gets one so far. I think you are doing just fine :0)

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"Men who have large (toned or muscular) thighs and calves ARE sexy... Guns "

This would be good news for me. :) I just took a quick look out of curiosity, and mid-thigh, about 24" mid-thigh and, oddly, about 17" at max calf circumference (higher on thigh would result in a higher number, peaking right at the crotch probably, I don't really know what proper technique is for this data, as it's not something I normally care about).

I've been working out and trying to get my diet under control the past couple years, and I'm down to 222, at stand 6'2". I have a little extra padding around the middle left, but my legs are pretty much pure muscle with only a hint of padding on my butt and arms left.

However, I fear I've run across comments like those from Lost more than anything else. They might like a man in a kilt, but not so much for the sake of looking at his legs. lol All focus seems to be on upper body. As I don't want to take anything, or artificially focus on a body part or area, it's a bit disappointing (I don't really want to deflate decades from now and be unable to keep up my regimine, so I instead just want to shoot for something more naturally maintainable :) ).

Ah well, things are heading in the right direction at least, so I'm happy. hehe :)

Side/related note, for whatever reason I've seen footage/images from the 80s in various videos and pic threads and the like lately, and seems that boys and men used to wear what today we might call short shorts a lot back then. Heck, I've seen it in old pics from WWII as well (doing field maintenance on aircraft for example). What happened with that? Kind of a shame to have to cover up a good asset. :-p lol

Aston PA
Username hidden
(368 posts)
nice pic Buck! Yeah, I really do not pay attention to be honest...I'm more of an upper body girl in both men and women. I have fat thighs, always have...it makes buying jeans to fit my waist and my thighs a challenge sometimes. At the same time, I have toothpick calves lol. They are the skinniest things on earth...and my boots crinkle down.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Men who have large (toned or muscular) thighs and calves ARE sexy... Guns

Ionia MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
How large?

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
On a man or a woman? LOL!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Ladies your help please Are large thighs and calves sexy or not