Ladies I can't be the only one : Swingers Discussion 2044691041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLadies I can't be the only one
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 42 of 42 
User Details are only visible to members.
You should check into laser. You will be silky smooth forever, no shaving. It is a bit expensive but it is permanent.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Aloha all...

When I shave my pubic area, I will have 1 day of being nice and silky smooth. Literally, 24 hours. Then I'm Ouchie Stubble Girl for several days. I find I cannot shave again until 5-7 days later. I guess I CAN shave sooner than that, but I end up all cut up and even worse.

So...hubby and I met up with another couple this past Friday. Very excited for this and wanting to be able to play if the situation was right, I had done a awesome job of shaving for the event a few hours before the meet. Well, as luck would have it....nothing happened.

So here it is Sunday and we have a (rare) chance for another meet-up and I'm in Stubble Phase.

What do you ladies do? Go ahead and shave again? Just go and be stubbly and hope they don't notice?? Say up front that you're stubbly?? Don't play????

Yes, I have an appointment to get waxed for the 1st time later this month, but have to grow out enough first. :(

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 42 of 42 
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one