Ladies I can't be the only one : Swingers Discussion 2044691031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLadies I can't be the only one
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm one of those guys who doesn't mind a little tuft of short fuzz. It reminds me of my teenage days.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
women please shave I think women with no hair down there r hot

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Correct! I shave my legs and armpits every time when I shave, I have no bumps or irritation there.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16462 posts)
I use bikini zone, after I shave and when ever it gets itchy. The more you shave, the more you get use to it. After a while, shaving won't hurt it like it use to.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
Wanna, I would trade with you in a blink of an eye, you live in paradise. I miss HI terribly and would love to move there. How often do you get out to the main island? You can time it (I do that here, my laser lady is in New York) so that you get there every six weeks for your treatment.

Gina,

Think, what does Visine do to red eyes? :)...

I forgot to add, that after the visine dries, apply scent free moisturizer.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16462 posts)
women please don't shave I think women with hair down there r hot

Minooka IL
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks ladies. We're new to this lifestyle and this whole "bare down there" situation has become this overwhelming *issue* for me. It's like...it's all about the timing of the shaving! It's really getting to me. We recently have had several opportunities for meet-ups that we had to turn down because it's too soon for me to shave.

I've spoken with a very nice waxing lady and will go see her after I've grown out for 2 weeks.

I'd LOVE to be able to go get lasered, but I live on a small island and services like that are uber-expensive here.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(571 posts)
visine? really? what does it do?

And no, you're not the only one about shaving, laser, etc.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
PG, I hear you, this is why I wont laser my privates, furthermore, laser is NOT permanent. It might reduce the growth and thin out the hair itself, it will also be the longest time of smoothness, but in the end the hair will return, and if you don't follow up with touch ups, it will return to exactly the thickness and quantity that it was before.

Here is what I do in your situation. I get into a very hot shower and let the steam open up my pores for a bit, I then take a loofah and scrub/exfoliate the area that I am going to be shaving, despite the stubble, you will not get pimples. Scrub/exfoliate good. I then use hair conditioner on the area, apply a thin coat so it doesn't drip off, and shave. When finished and out of the shower, apply visine liberally.

Good luck!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16462 posts)
I used to be like that and shaved pretty much every or every other day. Tried waxing but found myself shaving in between. I did laser which I love for the smoothness however I feel that it damaged my skin making it even easier to tear then it was before. I didn't finish my laser treatments so I still need to shave at least once a week.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one