Ladies I can't be the only one : Swingers Discussion 2044691011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLadies I can't be the only one
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Huh! you ain't seen fast until you've seen mine. I go in for trims every 6-8 weeks. I go from boy short to down to my chin in approximately 2 months. In two years, I'm certain my hair would be past my shoulder blades if not further down my back.

I can't stand long hair (on me).

Carrie and I met in October of 2011, my hair was boy short, I mean shaved short. She was here a few weeks ago, and after 4 cuts between October and July, my hair was past my chin!

I'm going in for a complete chop off in two weeks.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
hair regrowth is very dependent on the persons own hair growth. With waxing I usually started showing growth in about 5-7 days. In 3 weeks I can grow a full bush. But I also went from less then 2 years ago having very short hair to having hair past my shoulders too so having fast growing hair has advantages and disadvantages.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17509 posts)
Mr. Fun? So formal, especially when inviting a man to inspect your privates.

I would love to make a return visit to Hawaii some day, but I'm sure there are other ways for you to have Fun.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
LOL! Mr Fun......tsk tsk tsk. I guess you'll have to come see for yourself, now don't you? ;-)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
"I have been able to almost completely *avoid* the red bumps."

Prove it. :)

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I have recently found that with daily gentle exfoliating (i use my facial exfoliating scrub which is a very, very fine grain) and using Oxy Clinical Hydrating Therapy twice a day, I have been able to almost completely *avoid* the red bumps. Huzzah!!!

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(502 posts)
There is a product called tendskin you can get a sample for $2.50 shipping cost.

I use the coochy cream form pure romance.

Tina

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(979 posts)
hello all, Lee here(him).. in my experience .. you only get bumps from either: something rubbing against the shaved area(clothes/skin) which causes irritation or maybe an ingrown hair here n there... after you shave gently use a loofa sponge and try either: silk pantys or none. and you should be able to shave every 3/4 days. hope this helps. - no i haven't tried the silk panty trick. lol.

E Yaphank NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Peg,

I'm snow white (It's disgusting if you ask me, I wish that I had my sister's complexion which is olive, smooth and soft). I don't really tan, I don't really burn, it's just disgusting. I have coarse dark skin. In retrospect I should have stated that certain areas will get significantly more growth back without touch ups than others.

According to the laser places that I've to, vaginal, armpits and legs will get the hair growth back, but not always as coarse, very unusual for nothing to re-grow. Upper lip, chin, arms, neck, belly (under the belly button), between the breasts, breast hair, 99.99% does come back without touch ups and it comes back as coarse as before.

I had my upper lip done, nothing of what I had previously grew back, that was almost a year ago, but I am starting to see blonde fuzz, which is an indication that if I don't touch up, it will come back.

I'm considering my lower legs (I don't have on my upper legs), and bikini when the summer is over.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I "mask" all of my really tender bits and super- sensitive skin with Vaseline and then use the Veet.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one