Ladies I can't be the only one : Swingers Discussion 204469
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLadies I can't be the only one
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
Aloha all...

When I shave my pubic area, I will have 1 day of being nice and silky smooth. Literally, 24 hours. Then I'm Ouchie Stubble Girl for several days. I find I cannot shave again until 5-7 days later. I guess I CAN shave sooner than that, but I end up all cut up and even worse.

So...hubby and I met up with another couple this past Friday. Very excited for this and wanting to be able to play if the situation was right, I had done a awesome job of shaving for the event a few hours before the meet. Well, as luck would have it....nothing happened.

So here it is Sunday and we have a (rare) chance for another meet-up and I'm in Stubble Phase.

What do you ladies do? Go ahead and shave again? Just go and be stubbly and hope they don't notice?? Say up front that you're stubbly?? Don't play????

Yes, I have an appointment to get waxed for the 1st time later this month, but have to grow out enough first. :(

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow! Thanks for the info!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
The laser price varies depending on the body area that you are doing. A Brazilian is about $120 a treatment and amount of treatments needed depend on your hair type. I have had 8 sessions and not yet finished. Still have hair but so much less than ever before. There are areas that have no hair and others with hair. The laser has to hit the hair focile during a specific point in the growth cycle to work. That's why you have to go ever 6 weeks.

There is some discomfort but the place I go, they use a numbing cream that is applied 30 minutes prior to the laser and it doesn't really hurt. Not anymore than waxing.

And the hydrocortisone cream is a steroid but is a very low dose ( over the counter) It reduces swelling and irritation. And if you read the ingredients of many of the after shaving cream you will see that they usually are a cortisone cream.

East Northport NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
@Looking - May I ask how much your laser treatments on your pubic area cost? (If you dn't want to share that, it's ok.)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
I would not advice anyone to use Hydrocortisone cream unless suggested by a doctor. Hydrocortisone is a steroid. Not a good idea at all.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
I had the laser treatment on my lower legs. There may be a few hairs that grow back but really my legs are totally smooth and have been for years now. Have had half of the treatments to my pubic area and already the is so much less hair. It is amazing. In between treatments I shave with an electric razor and use Bikini Zone shave cream. I hardly ever get any bumps. If I feel a little irritated after shaving I use hydrocortisone cream.

East Northport NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Since when is gray considered dark peg?

;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
lol cincy the pics of me from hedo were nov 2010. The ones in the black outfit on the pole are from March of this year. Now its even longer!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I get roots in just under four weeks but I swear the hair gets no longer. It is annoyingly magical. The barest trims, roots at the top and yet it seems no longer. Where does it go?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4028 posts)
Y'all make me happy to be pubically challenged!!! LOL. I am like my mom...we just aren't hairy.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I am the same way; my flipping roots grow out in 10 days and having dark hair it makes me crazy. Waxing lasts 7 days at the most. When I was a teen I shaved my legs twice a day.

Lovely.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Ladies I can't be the only one