Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest : Swingers Discussion 2061441011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLadies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest
TOPIC: Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
For me, intelligence. If a guy sends a stupid ass email such as Nice tits, can I fuck her? He will not get so much as a response from me. I do not even justify answering that garbage. If I can tell that he is intelligent I think he is probably intriguing and erotic as well. And that catches my attention.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Gina, I do know those words. But the other day I had to look up "insufferable" and was surprised to see my name listed as an example. Maybe not so surprising, when you think about it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Fun, I bet you know the difference between where, wear and ware too, don't you don't you don't you? There They're and Their You're and your.... Oh, I think I'm in love. Or at the least...in lust.

It's all relative in its own way...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Lol at stressing grammatical correctness in a post asking what "peeks your interest." The peak of irony always piques my funnybone.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest