Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest
TOPIC: Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest
Created by: LUVSAGOODBJ The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am not a single female, but we do play with single males. I appreciate polite, respectful emails that include a nice, classy pic. The ones that send us/me pics of their penis right off the bat get deleted! Yes, I know we're all here to have sex; however, can we at least have some flirting and work up to it? Correct grammar, humor, flirt with politeness and respect will get any man a long way with the ladies!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Being new to sls and a single female I have been overwhelmed with various types of emails. This is putting it nicely. Please learn to spell and use proper grammar. I will know when you have taken the time to read my profile completely or not and if you haven't then it is an automatic no thanks. Humor will get you farther than most and I really don't want to see a picture of your cock first thing. I reply to all emails even if it is to say no thanks but don't enjoy getting the ones back going "but you haven't met me yet, so how do you know" I know, believe me, I know!

J

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
Twonluv69, I have several single lady friends who started profiles here. They quickly either deleted the profile or made it invisible, due to the deluge of emails.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Understood Fun_Ahoy,

It's just unfortunate that on a site designed for people to meet, half the folks on here aren't who they pretend to be and of those remaining half aren't genuine about meeting! We've essentially we resigned ourselves to the fact that if it ever happens it will be some random fortuitous encounter, like our waitress, the wife's hairdresser or the lady that helps her try on shoes. Just our $.02 but we believe that single "Vanilla" ladies are looking for an opportunity to let go of their inhibitions too...

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
The best way to meet single women is off SLS.

The best way to meet single women on SLS is to have a single male profile and wait for them to contact you.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
We'd like to hear from any single ladies on the forum as we've often wondered about this ourselves???

Of the countless e-mails we've sent trying to get to know single ladies I can count the number of sincere replies on one hand. We always treat people with respect as we would prefer to get to know people on a personal level and hopefully create something memorable (for all) and repeatable; but I'm starting to think we give people too much credit. What DO single ladies want???

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Ditto :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I agree about humor. A sincere specific compliment is nice too, but wit gets me every time. And if you have to force wit, you don't have it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I would have to say humor will get my attention every time. I am not just looking for sex here but genuine friendships as well. I want to be able to have a good time BETWEEN sessions as well as during sex. A man who can make me laugh at least deserves another look :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
U have nice tits can I fuk u?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Ladies, what type or style or content in an introductory e-mail gets your attention-peeks your interest