Ladies, do you have multiple menstrual cycles after having lots of sex with men : Swingers Discussion 211600101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLadies, do you have multiple menstrual cycles after having lots of sex with men
TOPIC: Ladies, do you have multiple menstrual cycles after having lots of sex with men
Created by: ava_honey
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies, i have noticed spotting or even an additional period in a month after having sex with different men... does anyone else experience this problem??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I had this happen A LOT and it caused a lot of issues with the LS. I mean, who can feel sexy when you never know when you're going to start bleeding! For me, it was fibroids. I talked to GYN and we tried different things over a period of 2 years including ablation and cryoblation. They helped for a VERY brief time but the only thing that really solves the fibroid issue is hysterectomy. I had mine done in July of this year at the ripe old age of 44. It is probably the best thing I've very down for myself! I kept my ovaries...just removed the uterus and cervix. I read all the websites, studies the options and weighed the pros and cons but for me it was the right choice. No more crazy spotting or bleeding after sex or between cycles. Like the others said...talk to you doctor,get all the facts and weigh your options. Good luck!!!

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
thank you "its our pleasure".

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I'd be contacting my GYN to see what she thought but since you're approaching that fun pre-menopausal age, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with the number of men you're having sex with.... multiple partners shouldn't affect your cycle. However if it's multiple unprotected sex, vaginal ph changes from different semen could trigger spotting and/or early menstruation.

If you haven't already, make that phone call to your doc.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Ladies, i have noticed spotting or even an additional period in a month after having sex with different men... does anyone else experience this problem??

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Ladies, do you have multiple menstrual cycles after having lots of sex with men