Labia Reduction-Designer Vagina : Swingers Discussion 48375
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLabia Reduction-Designer Vagina
TOPIC: Labia Reduction-Designer Vagina
Created by: pacpl_jb_ag
Original Starting post for this thread:
Saw a article and a few web sites regarding Labia Reduction and the new trends of designer vagina's. I was wondering how many of you ladies would ever consider this type of surgery or proceedure? Or if any of you have had it done. Just curious.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm dead serious. I never joke about stuff like that. She would put her legs on the bar and start complaining. It really was a great place.

Sigh...I seriously miss those days.

smile

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Maybe a designer mohawk.. but the balance works too well.

I do remember one chick. She would complain about her pussy lips in public, and pull them out of her vagina. She stuffed them in there.

They were LONG. She would tie them in a knot and complain while seated at the bar.

I loved Starz back then. Maybe I should have been doing something more productive on Saturday nights...but I sure did enjoy the crowd. My gf and I miss the women there.

That's the only set I've seen that was LONG. Beef curtains..ROF The net IS educational..Files that away in mental banks.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Oh hell that was the wrong thing to say, I don't like anal. lol

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
and if anyone wants any excess ass, I'll give some of mine up too.

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Flirty Calf implants!!!???? Boy I do live in the boonies, I have never heard of this. Calves are probably the easiest part of the body to "build" especially for us ladies that wear those 4-5 inch heals!

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Funny I thought eww no angelina and then read your post twix, had a good laugh with myself.

One time i said this ladies husband looked like ron jeremy and thrills was like kissing the chicks ass saying ron jeremy is ugly and im a bitch or whatever for saying it. Anyway thrills has it out for me and has for awhile. (bifem- can friends be lovers) Thrills i was just trying to culture you, take a joke. It should've read "all the ladies in the tribe" you win, i guess. Oh and dude looks like ron jeremy FO.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I've heard of people getting their ribs removed to pleasure themsevles but never to look thinner- killing two birds with one stone I guess :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
I'll add one to Flirty's list- women who cut off certain toe joints so as to fit in Manolo Blahniks or Jimmy Choos. Can you say OUCHHHHHHHHHHHH??????

Mrs

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Oh Boy! Another topic gone sour.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Or move to africa where all the ladies have little pulling parties to stretch theirs out. The longer the more attractive over there. Just, uh bring some condoms.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Labia Reduction-Designer Vagina