LADIES PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF : Swingers Discussion 170338
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkLADIES PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF
TOPIC: LADIES PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF
Created by: VRB1955
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do not answer these questions on your email especially the first two.And yes it did come from someone on this site.

Kindly let me know about you. I know you have told me something before

1. Middle name? 2. Any siblings/Mother/Father 3.Birthday? 4.Favorite Color? 5.Favorite Smell? 6. Do you wear colonge? 7. Favorite Foods? 8. Vegetable/ Fruit like or dislike? 9. Cakes/cookies/brownies/chocolate etc- likes/dislike? 10. Sports/teams-likes/dislikes? 11. Do you like nuts/sunflower seeds/popcorn? 12. Born ? 13.What do you drive ? 14. Like massages? give / receive ? 15. Shower/Bath? 16.Underwear or nothing? lol

17. What do you do for a living?

It will be interesting to read your response to this.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Kat ,Trust me. By the time I'm done with this single male he will not have to worry about posting these questions again at least not to me.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
The 1st one would have been the 1st red flag in my head number 2 and then number 17.

Right there are the 1st 3 questions on a credit report

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Do not answer these questions on your email especially the first two.And yes it did come from someone on this site.

Kindly let me know about you. I know you have told me something before

1. Middle name? 2. Any siblings/Mother/Father 3.Birthday? 4.Favorite Color? 5.Favorite Smell? 6. Do you wear colonge? 7. Favorite Foods? 8. Vegetable/ Fruit like or dislike? 9. Cakes/cookies/brownies/chocolate etc- likes/dislike? 10. Sports/teams-likes/dislikes? 11. Do you like nuts/sunflower seeds/popcorn? 12. Born ? 13.What do you drive ? 14. Like massages? give / receive ? 15. Shower/Bath? 16.Underwear or nothing? lol

17. What do you do for a living?

It will be interesting to read your response to this.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: LADIES PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF