Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › LADIES PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF
TOPIC: LADIES_PLEASE_PROTECT_YOURSELF
Created by: VRB1955
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do not answer these questions on your email especially the first two.And yes it did come from someone on this site.

Kindly let me know about you. I know you have told me something before

1. Middle name? 2. Any siblings/Mother/Father 3.Birthday? 4.Favorite Color? 5.Favorite Smell? 6. Do you wear colonge? 7. Favorite Foods? 8. Vegetable/ Fruit like or dislike? 9. Cakes/cookies/brownies/chocolate etc- likes/dislike? 10. Sports/teams-likes/dislikes? 11. Do you like nuts/sunflower seeds/popcorn? 12. Born ? 13.What do you drive ? 14. Like massages? give / receive ? 15. Shower/Bath? 16.Underwear or nothing? lol

17. What do you do for a living?

It will be interesting to read your response to this.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Kat ,Trust me. By the time I'm done with this single male he will not have to worry about posting these questions again at least not to me.

Username hidden
(303 posts)
The 1st one would have been the 1st red flag in my head number 2 and then number 17.

Right there are the 1st 3 questions on a credit report

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Do not answer these questions on your email especially the first two.And yes it did come from someone on this site.

Kindly let me know about you. I know you have told me something before

1. Middle name? 2. Any siblings/Mother/Father 3.Birthday? 4.Favorite Color? 5.Favorite Smell? 6. Do you wear colonge? 7. Favorite Foods? 8. Vegetable/ Fruit like or dislike? 9. Cakes/cookies/brownies/chocolate etc- likes/dislike? 10. Sports/teams-likes/dislikes? 11. Do you like nuts/sunflower seeds/popcorn? 12. Born ? 13.What do you drive ? 14. Like massages? give / receive ? 15. Shower/Bath? 16.Underwear or nothing? lol

17. What do you do for a living?

It will be interesting to read your response to this.

Username hidden
(303 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: LADIES PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.