Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Keeping nipples hard
TOPIC: Keeping_nipples_hard
Created by: jelloshotlady
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok silly question. Hitting a St Pat's party this weekend and I am wearing a white t shirt without a bra. It looks a TON better when my nipples are hard, but how do you keep them that way (besides the obvious)? Is there some secret out there?

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
User Details are only visible to members.
Ha, yes. I have been at the store, looking at something. I looked up and this guy was just staring in shock ha. I look down and there they were, could have poked his eyes out lol. Shelly

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Shelly honey I hear you, I have a picture of me that was taken on a nice august morning (so not a cold morning) riding a horse I had on a lined bra, a bra tank, and a polo shirt and you could STILL see my nipples!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21902 posts)
There should be a hard nipple club. lol

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I have really prominent nipples and they go soft and hard, usually depending on my arousal or if I'm cold. It can honestly be embarassing though ha....I get some looks at the store. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Oh the things women do. Lol However I am lucky. My nipples always are hard. Not much I can do about it. It might sound good but it can sometimes hurt.

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Cool, I need to remember that! Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I wanted to get pics last night of me on my pole with the outfit on but it just never happened. I ended up using little rubber bands.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Any pics of that shirt ha? I love hard, prominent nipples. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
There is a product sold in most adult stores.

Its this thing you put small rubber rings on. then you suction the nipple into it. roll the little bands over the nipple and they stay hard.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I use nipple shields. Not only are they very pretty but they keep your nipples erect. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 15
TOPIC: Keeping nipples hard
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.