Jewelry : Swingers Discussion 181310
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkJewelry
TOPIC: Jewelry
Created by: bdh00037
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My favorite piece of jewelry on a guy is a cock ring surrounding his cock and balls. I love that look..

Auburn CA

Username hidden
(84 posts)
oye, I'm the same way. I take them off and put them next to the bed...and thats usually about all it takes, they are lost.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
people have been known to find my earrings in their beds and couches...

Rarely take my nicer stuff with me on trips.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
I lose earrings. I figure if the hoops are big enough I will know if it falls off. That is unless I take them out an leave them someplace lol... I am absentminded yeah I know

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I lose my stuff so much, I stick to costume jewelry pretty much. I am notorious about it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I need to find a large pair of platinum hoops. So far I have not found them

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
that is an interesting way to learn that you are right handed hahaha. Myself, I like a nice necklace...longer ones especially. Rings, I usually lose them so I always stick to very inexpensive jewelry. I have one black one I wear on my right index finger occasionally and one on my left hand sometimes. I do like earrings though, I feel incomplete without at least hoops on usually. One day I'll wear a wedding ring LOL...but its been many years so maybe not hahaha.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
the male half of our favorite swing couple (very compatible all around) wears a similar ring, plus earrings, and he looks quite attractive, has a darker nature sometimes, etc. seductive, plus an intelligent wit. hmmm.

guy wearing big "bling" around his neck, eh, not a turn on at all for me. A titanium artistic ring or two, earrings, cool pendant, maybe so. My husband wears a great watch, and his wedding band. He has a beautiful onyx ring that he never wears now that he has a wedding ring tho...says it feels like "too much" to wear two rings. Minimalist, yes. I don't care...his hands are very attractive w/ or w/o extra rings.

And yes. The very first girl I ever fingered politely asked me to remove a garnet ring I had on my index finger. I learned then to pretty much remove right handed rings :)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
I like your boots...

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I like your hat.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Jewelry