Jealousy : Swingers Discussion 2125471011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkJealousy
TOPIC: Jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree... It is a very ugly emotion and can cause some messy situations...however, with a lot of couples it happens. I know...it happened to us and has happened at some point and time to a LOT of couples we've met, especially early on. Making the decision to be a part of this lifestyle is huge. When you first start you're trying to find what works, what doesn't and why. When things don't work, sometimes jealousy can play a part. For us, the jealousy was on my part. We were with a couple that the other fem and my hubs were having a great time but for whatever reason, things between me and the male half of the other couple just wasn't working. When my hubs was having a great time and I was not, I found myself getting jealous because I KNOW how good he is and she was getting I wanted. Our solution? We talked...a lot!!! We discussed what went wrong and where and we learned to communicate more without words DURING our time with another couple. For us it's like anything else...learning how to read the situation and then taking action. If it happens, deal with immediately. Talk about it and try to determine what was different that time. For us, it was something that only happened a couple of times and by talking about it, we were able to understand what happened and work through it. Now, it's not an issue. We are VERY confident in where we stand and know that nothing is going to shake that. :-)

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Mostly by not playing with people who tend toward jealousy. Ugly emotion. Very messy.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Jealousy