It's getting nippley out, women what are you wearing when you go out : Swingers Discussion 190825
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIt's getting nippley out, women what are you wearing when you go out
TOPIC: It's getting nippley out, women what are you wearing when you go out
Created by: bnb0627 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I found the most fab skirts at Cato...they are winter skirts with lovely plaid print. Put a cute tee, my skirt and Guess boots....im set!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We usually do not go out in the colder weather. If we attend a club, I change there .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Honestly? I'm a little boring. I dress for the weather. There are plenty of nudes on our profile... anyone we are meeting has undoubtedly seen me naked in a variety of angles so I am not so inclined to suffer for sake of looking "sexy." If it's cold out I'll be covered up!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I'm always pretty warm...so when I go out, I can wear whatever dress or low cut top I like. Might wear pants instead of a skirt if it's really cold.

Plus yeah, this is TX.

I'll add my suede fringed jacket sometimes, or my black leather jacket, depending on mood and where we're going. Or a blazer. Not much for sweaters here.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7399 posts)
I love wearing sweater dresses too, short snug ones, with tights or leggings and ankle boots. Some have the cowl neck and some have a deep v.

Kalispell MT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Last weekend we met a new LS couple for dinner and I wore a form-fitting stretch black velveteen top (no bra), above-the-knee skirt, black suede high boots, and a black suede jacket. As the weather gets colder here there is no way to dress sexily all the time and stay warm! Part of the fun for me is taking off my heavier coat for the "big reveal," showing off my best features in the warmth of the indoors.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
I LOVE winter dressing. It is my favorite time of the year and I love the deep browns, oranges, reds...and of course black. Love this. This year I am into sweater tops with the large collars. Love them. I am also into the sweater dresses with similar collars. I tend to wear black and red throughout the year though, and in Tx you can get away with short sleeves and one shoulder tops (love them!) all year around. Jay bought me a brown and black pair of Guess boots a few weeks ago..they just look fab with everything. Jeans, underneath dresses..it all. I love the sophisticated, NYC type dress. A nice dress with heel boots under, a scarf maybe...and my Guess black leather jacket. I love it.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: It's getting nippley out, women what are you wearing when you go out