It's a jungle down there! : Swingers Discussion 55585
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIt's a jungle down there!
TOPIC: It's a jungle down there!
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly - It's called Tend Skin and you wipe it on after you get out of the shower. It keeps you from getting any red razor bumps or ingrown hairs. It's about $25 a bottle and you can get it at any speciality beauty supply store.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I use to get bumps and ingrown hairs with shaving until I started using that expensive "stuff" in a blue bottle made just for bumps and ingrown hairs.... now its never a problem.

Every one of my girlfriends waxes... and each one swears by it. After trying waxing about 4 different times with 4 different spas ... I have given up. I can't handle the pain.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Woman - I can't handle waxing the pussy either... have done it about 4 different times and each just as bad. Plus, my hair grew back in 2 weeks instead of the 6 weeks they told me. I'll stick to shaving every morning.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
lol nobodys lasering my pussy i stick with shaving,

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
LASERED???????

...as I run in the other direction!!!!!!! I have had a few things lasered and WOW!!!!!!!! I can't imagine duing the pussy..... talking about HURT HURT HURT!!!!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
yes an easy access lol, hubby says i have the sweetest tasting pussy ever and i told that all the time , like it clean shaven

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
I keep mine trimmed close. And the bikini line has always been shaved. I think it looks neater.

Also, I take care of the gray hairs on my head. Keeping closely trimmed keeps the gray hairs in other areas from being noticed.

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
im not interested in hairy canary lol, i like a nice trimmed or shaved puss, and i thought shaving bald was a new trend lol

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5624 posts)
"What motivates one woman "to dine at the Y" may not be dominantly homosexual in nature. (Strangely, her motivation "may be" totally heterosexual in nature!) "

LOL you have a special gift of subtlety.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I hate to get a hair stuck in my teeth...Gag...My hubby keeps his balls shaved ,cause he knows he will get more attention...All the girls I hang out with are shaved at least where it counts...

West Chester PA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: It's a jungle down there!