Is the totally shaved-waxed thing here to stay : Swingers Discussion 176714
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIs the totally shaved-waxed thing here to stay
TOPIC: Is the totally shaved-waxed thing here to stay
Created by: Fun_Ahoy
Original Starting post for this thread:
A girl I met last year had just a little square patch; not even a landing strip (I callled it her helicopter pad LOL). Now she is starting to let it spread out, and I like it.

Yes, oral escapades are better when there's nothing in the way. But above the hood, I think a little fuzz is very natural, and sexy. Do any of you think you'll ever go back there?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the new lasers are supposed to be getting better results for blondes. I would be sure if I was blonde I went to a place that guaranteed their work.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Cayne, y'all are lucky! Not only THAT heehee...but you cannot see white hairs nearly as easy in your hair! Try having black hair. You have one whitey and its like waving at you here I am, here I am!! See me?? hahahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I'll admit though. In times like these, when I am busy and frustrated and tired, the last thing I care about is my dirt spot LOL. She is pretty euro right now hahahaha

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Blondes have less pigment in the hair shaft than people with darker hair colors so it can make complete removal difficult. Pigment is what the laser locates the hair to remove it. I'm blonde and I was told when I went in for my consultation that the latest technology is making it easier for blondes to have better results with it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Blondes can't be lasered?

Or is that another stupid blonde joke? ;o)

Charleston WV
Username hidden
(206 posts)
yeah I jumped on it at that price. It was 125 per 2 sessions. for me I need 6-8 sessions. I bought 2 groupons and the are letting me buy more sessions at the groupon price. this next session will be #6.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
That's a great price... the last time I checked into it down here I was quoted just over twice that amount.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Cayne, I got a great deal through groupon for laser. Still wasn't real cheap but for about 500 bucks I got a full brazilan. I have a couple more treatments to go but already the results are incredible. I'm part Italian so I can grow hair which is great for changing hairstyles but not so much fun for legs, bikini and underarms. I'm going to keep having places done as I can. I was spending 60 bucks every month to wax and it wouldn't last the month so this was more cost effective for me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
She is blonde so laser is not an option. I wax her and we love the results. Sooooo nice and smooth!

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
PG I am sooo jealous... I want to do that! For now I am stuck with waxing

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Is the totally shaved-waxed thing here to stay