Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Is it about the fuck or the total package
TOPIC: Is it about the fuck or the total package
Created by: bryonboru
Original Starting post for this thread:
So we are just getting started, I the female half wants to know is it more then just a fuck or is it the total event? (Ex: Build up, wild time, cuddle or fuck me and your done)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
There's two distinct groups in the lifestyle... and of course lots of people fall in between.

1 - the 'it's just a fuck' crowd, no emotional involvement, tends toward the club and party oriented, often meet and fuck within hours

2 - the relationship crowed, the I actually want to know you (and like you) before we play, tends toward slower starting, often long term and repeat dates

And then there's levels of play... described on this site as mild, moderate, and wild.

The swing lifestyle is a great big tent and everyone has their own mental image of an ideal experience. The toughest part is finding people whose ideal experience is similar to yours.

Figure out what interests you and work through specific comfort levels and boundaries with your parter BEFORE trying to actually play with others. There's lots of lifestylers who are more than happy to talk to you and answer your questions. They'll probably give you things to think about that you never considered. It's okay to be newbies and ask questions. Expect some rejection and a few speedbumps along the journey.

D (she)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
It can be both, depends on what you're searching for and your preferences. Keep talking to each other about what you might like.

We've had both experiences, and it's "all good."

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
So we are just getting started, I the female half wants to know is it more then just a fuck or is it the total event? (Ex: Build up, wild time, cuddle or fuck me and your done)

Cpu Pace FL
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Is it about the fuck or the total package