Intuition and First Impressions : Swingers Discussion 44391
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIntuition and First Impressions
TOPIC: Intuition and First Impressions
Created by: toyz4fun1 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have met people who on paper or chat come across well, but we give em 2 months. Thus far, we have seen the creepy ones shoot themselves in the foot. We learned to wait, but yes, we do go w/instincts. They point out the poseurs and control freaks.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
He as learned the my intuition is never wrong. My radar, as I call it, always hits right on center. If I say...I KNOW xyz.. That's it. It's taken 20 years for him to get there, but he has.

My intuition saved him from finding his mother dying on the floor of her home. It's saved me from arrest...in the day. It's hell on forgers that make the mistake of visiting my store.

I don't know how it works. I don't care. I just KNOW when something is right or wrong.

God didn't give men intuition. There would be many less children if she had....LOL

Mischief<---got arrested the first time I didn't listen to my radar.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We agree with the consensus here. Trust your instincts (Use the force Luke)! We never lpay on the first date and go slow anyway. It certainly helps us check out the initial feelings. And we are smart enough to know that it isn't a judgement of the other people, but of the potential interaction were we to pursue the relationship. Other people may not be as "arrogant, conceited, shallow, etc (negative list continues ad nauseum)" in and of themselves. We just don't think the chemistry between them and us is what we are looking for and we aren't willing to settle for being a piece of meat to F***.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
If we feel its not right. we stay home...

Intuition goes along way.

We get along with most people most of the time but there are those few when we get that stay away vibe from. We learned that after our first and only meet you for drinks and see how it goes.

We like to go to meet and greets and see how people are before we meet privately..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I always go with the 'gut feelings' they are the most accurate. It has come to pass that there have been times where I have thought ." Well, MAYBE I was wrong" But EVERYTIME it has ended up being that i was dead on.

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
I go with my intuition. Hubby is a very good judge of character but is more likely to let physical attraction lead him to make allowances for situations that are not a good match. Because we're at a point in our life where we have a lot of freedom and flexibility, I often will agree to a public meeting with someone who I already don't feel great about but that's only to try to be open minded for hubby.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I've found that my intuition is right 100% of the time as well. No matter what the situation, whether it be swinging or everyday life, when I don't feel right about something, I have to trust that there must be a reason for it. Not only is my intuition usually right, but I find that most men (not ALL), tend have a very poor intuition. Perhaps it's all the thinking they do with that other head, LOL. Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
99% of the time, I go with my gut feeling and intuition. Many times I have told Jim, my gut (I try not to use the intuition thing when talking to a man, because they don't get it) tells me this is a waste of time, and like Annie, after a few times of recurring times we did not go with my gut feeling, Jim nows listens better when I start with the gut thing. A woman's intuition is very sharp and I have learned after not listening to it for so many years, to wake up and smell the coffee and listen to it.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Intuition and First Impressions