Intense orgasm---circuit overload : Swingers Discussion 56406
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIntense orgasm---circuit overload
TOPIC: Intense orgasm---circuit overload
Created by: jandjswinggles
Original Starting post for this thread:
This morning I was brought to orgasm while fucking and being stimulated by his finger on my clit. The result was an very intense orgasm like I've never experienced before! Shortly aftwards, I experienced a very strange numbness in my hands and feet. I felt like my whole body was asleep - tingling sensations so much that I couldn't close or open my fingers. It was like I was numb and had no control over my body. This lasted for about 5 minutes or longer. What the hell happened to me? Thanks for responding! Pixie
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Okay VA lovers how about an answer to my deafness? "

Maybe you need a hearing aid? LOL!

If that's a post-orgasm temporary condition, it's also no doubt related to closing off of arteries to your ear, or conversely, possibly dilating of those arteries which causes a "roaring" sound (tinnitus) in ears, such as some folks get after a glass or two of wine.

Since the body's vascular system (arteries & veins) is so variable and so changing and so "plastic," it isn't the same in any 2 people, or even in the same person at different points in time, so the precise effect of changing blood flow to direct blood supply to genitals and then redirect back to "normal" will produce highly variable effects.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Sorry about that. We will try to update the profile as a couple this week. Sorry about the confusion. Pixie------

Canandaigua NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Clearsthroat,

What do you mean by "blue dot?" and we's on profile?

Jim got me off the same way this afternoon. WOW intense (this guy is talented!!) but I controlled the build-up and release (cumming) still went numb but not as bad.

Val, thanks for the reply. I feel better understanding what happened!! LOL

Thanks again, Pixie

Canandaigua NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Clearsthroat,

What do you mean by "blue dot?" and we's on profile?

Jim got me off the same way this afternoon. WOW intense (this guy is talented!!) but I controlled the build-up and release (cumming) still went numb but not as bad.

Val, thanks for the reply. I feel better understanding what happened!! LOL

Thanks again, Pixie

Canandaigua NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Okay VA lovers how about an answer to my deafness?

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Temporary numbness and tingling after orgasm is common. During intense sexual stimulation, your blood flow to your extremities (hands and feet) is restricted, and the blood is redirected to your genitals, which swell as a result (both penis and clitoris). The tingling you feel is the return of blood to your hands & feet after the orgasm, as your body returns to normal.

Numbness is just from having had the blood supply shut off temporarily, much like when your arm or leg "falls asleep" when you lie or sit on it for too long.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Blue dot.... clit? We's in profile?

Oh well, I don't experience the numb limbs but sometimes I go deaf for a minute anyone else experience that? That's when I know it's good. "Damn, that was so good you deafened me."

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
This morning I was brought to orgasm while fucking and being stimulated by his finger on my clit. The result was an very intense orgasm like I've never experienced before! Shortly aftwards, I experienced a very strange numbness in my hands and feet. I felt like my whole body was asleep - tingling sensations so much that I couldn't close or open my fingers. It was like I was numb and had no control over my body. This lasted for about 5 minutes or longer. What the hell happened to me?

Thanks for responding! Pixie

Canandaigua NY

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Intense orgasm---circuit overload