Instead : Swingers Discussion 143124
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkInstead
TOPIC: Instead
Created by: ShelikesGurls
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone tries the " Instead" womans product?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shelley- I had the opposite trouble. The silly thing was "right there" just trying to come out all the damn time. We must be designed VERY differently but your description makes me giggle!"

heehee....I walked out and Jay was like wtf, because my eyes were this big and I looked like I'd been a fight. I said well, at least I know this. If I ever want to be fisted, I've got the stretch for it hahahaha. I no longer have a period, I had a hysterectomy June 2010...I just really never felt like it on my period though. I had horrible PMS/PMDD with cramping, the whole bit. Even with no bleeding, I just felt like crap.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Add me to the Diva Cup fan list. I used them for about 5 years before I got my hysterectomy. It does make you feel cleaner and tighter (so says my partner at the time) and I don't know exactly why. I traveled a lot during that time and having the Diva Cup was a godsend. I never had to worry about bringing a ton of fem products with me.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
Yes, I have used them and a HUGE fan!! No mess with having sex while being on your period and I never leaked. I have suggested them to a lot of my friends.

Wintersville OH

Username hidden
(8 posts)
They did it where the scar tissue was from removing the cervix. You can still have a period after a hysterectomy. Not many Drs tell their patients that.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
you had the hysterectomy first? Confused? how could they do an Ablation if there was no uterus?

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
I was in too much pain, was anemic and had fibroids. Once they did a hysterectomy I still had pain. Then my cervix was removed. I still bled. They did an ablation it didnt work. I was knocked out and they did a second one. That FINALLY did the trick.

No Dr will do a hysterectomy if you have no issues. However if you have issues, feel that you need one and want one, I would get a second opinion.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Your welcome, Dr's are generally a bit more willing to do an ablation then a hysterectomy if your issues are not severe. Couple of whacked out periods and I got mine done. Been almost 2 years and I have had no problems at all. Its so nice not to have a period! But specially nice since mine was showing up at weird times and staying for 17 days and stupid stuff like that!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
PG- It is getting a bit unpredictable around here as I age...ticking me off a bit, too. Peri-menopause lasts a really long time (and started early for me)....we have talked about ablation and I may attempt to ramp up that discussion. Thanks for the tip.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
cincy, if you have irregular cycles they might do an ablation. I had one and it is great. No periods but it doesn't mess with your hormones so no need for hormone replacement or anything like that. I had it done in the Drs office, was sort of an outpatient surgery they use a mesh screen to burn the inside of the uterus so that it doesn't form a lining anymore. The only downside was 6 weeks of discharge but once that was over that was it. I now no longer have a period and use Arbonne's hormone balancing cream to control any Peri-menopause issues I have.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
She and central- No one will do an elective hysterectomy. I've begged.

Shelley- I had the opposite trouble. The silly thing was "right there" just trying to come out all the damn time. We must be designed VERY differently but your description makes me giggle!

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
TOPIC: Instead