In The Mirror : Swingers Discussion 55437
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIn The Mirror
TOPIC: In The Mirror
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lets all stop looking at the negative! (at least in our own eyes) If your man tells you that you are beautiful, so be it, who cares what other people think? Be happy for WHO and WHAT you are and what YOUR own man thinks of you! AMEN and good nite!~ LOL

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
As a mother of 4 children, plus 2 nephews next door who share our bathroom with us (at times) AND add hubby, I don't have the time available to LOOK in the mirror to study myself. I just look to make sure my hair is combed okay, I have no dirt/food/whatever on my face, and out the door I go. (I'm not much into make up)

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
What woman that has had children and is "over 40-ish" has a "good body image"? We all can see things in ourselves that we like and dislike, whether it be personality traits, relationship issues, or body image....... When we first started swinging, I had a VERY bad self image thing going on.... But then I said to myself, "what the hell, you are 44 years old, have had two kids, and are a REAL woman!" Don't EVER let poor self image get in your way of having fun, or you will truly miss the boat on alot of good times!!!! If people don't like your body, they don't have to look at it OR touch it! Be happy for what and who you are, and don't let societies perception fo the "perfect woman" leave you feeling inferior! I LOVE Dove's new campaign of REAL beauty, it comes from within, not an outter shell!

Utica NY
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Heck from viewing all the pics of the posters so far, you are all very beautiful I see nothing negative in any of you. I however see nothing positive when I look in the mirror. However the lifestyle has definantly had a positive impact on my self image! I try to tell myself that after 5 kids I cant expect the same pre pregnant body I once had, but I do believe I can make it better! Catherine

Westminster CO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
"I have a great self image when I'm not looking in the mirror"

To hell with body image right? Cheers to happiness and good health, leave the mirrors to the girls with not too much going on up stairs and french men. On topic note: I see the flaws and then scan over more and weigh it out sometimes I'm so broken out I don't want to leave the house. How is this living life? I've heard of ppl that gain weight and hate leaving the house because they think ppl are looking at them and that's me when I 'm broken out, but most of the time I leave the house anyway without makeup. Fuck em, you can't please everyone and most ppl don't care to be pleased.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I think most women look in the mirror and find the negative things first. If it is not the over 40 lines and winkles beginning to form, it is the over the 40 body that seems to change daily for me. My mother said no matter what, when you look in the mirror the first thing you should say is thank God I am still alive and focus on the positive. Too bad in that light I take after my father and not my mother.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12071 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: In The Mirror