If I could give your skin 1 piece of advice : Swingers Discussion 196830
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIf I could give your skin 1 piece of advice
TOPIC: If I could give your skin 1 piece of advice
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I always stay after my daughter about the importance of taking care her skin now....so it takes care of her when she is older. The way you tend to your skin in your 20s and early 30s...is how she will take care of you in your 40s and 50s. What are some things you do to protect your skin...to keep her in tip top shape? Cause lets face it girls...our make up only looks as good as the skin underneath.

My favorites are: 1. Block the sun at all costs. 2. Stay out of tanning beds....or if you do, protect that face. 3. Keep her moisturized.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I help a dr remove melanomas 5 days a week. Stay out of the sun!! Not just to help your looks but to save your life!

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(87 posts)
hahahaha im the same way! Try soaking them in warm, water with a softener for 30, then rub them down with a pumice stone.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
hahahaha........i worked with a foot and ankle dr for years and umm...so, I'll whisper it...it could be athletes foot. BUT hahaha...it also could be just dry feet. If you wear lots of heels/sandles/open shoes it could be just very dry feet. After you shower or soak your feet in warm water for 30 mins...then take a pumice stone and use that. That is basically all a pedicurist does...they soak your feet to soften them, then use a pumice stone to get rid of all the extra dead skin. And lotion them nightly. You may want to wear cotton socks too so they are not exposed and too dry. Mine are bad because I rarely wear socks, I am always in heels or sandles. I soak them while watching tv, then take a pumice to them.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Your cracked heels may be fungal....gross, I know but check with your doctor. And wear shoes in the locker room at the gym!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
My mom used a cream. I don't know what it was called but it was specifically for cracked heels.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
shel, clean and clear makes an oil-free dual moisturizer, it moisturizes and helps prevent pimples. i used to use it all the time when my face would break out.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
exfoliate and moisturize

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
Lost,

I really only do it after I shave. I do not treat my skin well but thankfully I have been blessed with good genes. My skin is good to me. I am trying to be better to her.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17895 posts)
carrie, im totally notorious for not putting lotion on my body.....and im always the one with ashy ass legs. My face is oily so I cannot put moisturizer much at all on it or I will get pimples.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate... (everywhere)

Ditto Shelly's sun advice.

Buy the best make-up you can afford.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: If I could give your skin 1 piece of advice