If I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on : Swingers Discussion 1968311011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIf I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on
TOPIC: If I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
surround yourself with people who lift you up, not the ones who bring you down (even if, and ESPECIALLY if, they are members of your family).

Family is who you want it to be, not who you were born to or who raised you. In my case, I have lots of families, but the ones I choose are most likely my friends.

It's okay to only have a handful of people in your life that you really care about, who love you, whom you love, and so on.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Great thread, Shel! (as always)

When your day is going poorly, remember that the start of your 24-hour day can be reset at any moment.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
when you think that today was an awful day and life just sucks...remember that today will soon be tomorrow....and thats a new day.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
In the same vein as the skin thread....we girls need to stick together. Lets give each other tips as you were from lessons we have learned in our own lives. We all have learned things, both the easy way and the hard way...both good and bad. This would be a good way to help and encourage each other. My first tip:

1. Love today. Even if today sucked...you will never see this day again. Before you go to sleep stop and think of the positive things in your day.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: If I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on