If I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on : Swingers Discussion 196831
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIf I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on
TOPIC: If I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the same vein as the skin thread....we girls need to stick together. Lets give each other tips as you were from lessons we have learned in our own lives. We all have learned things, both the easy way and the hard way...both good and bad. This would be a good way to help and encourage each other. My first tip:

1. Love today. Even if today sucked...you will never see this day again. Before you go to sleep stop and think of the positive things in your day.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Carrie, I'm with you on that. I have a friend who NEVER gives compliments to other women b/c she is so insecure about herself that she sees everyone as a threat. Ugh.

I most definately can be this way. I do not really feel insecure i know i am good looking...i just see other females as competition. i have def gotten better since i stepped away from swinging. the LS can be such an arena for female competition

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I love to give compliments. Once while at Hedo I told a couple that were dancing I could tell how in love they were He at his 6'5 stature and her little itty bitty 5', it was incredible to watch them dance. They are now two of our best friends!!

Amarillo TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Carrie, I'm with you on that. I have a friend who NEVER gives compliments to other women b/c she is so insecure about herself that she sees everyone as a threat. Ugh.

When I give a compliment, it's not only sincere, but it's most often specific.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Thank you for that!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I don't give out meaningless compliments.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I never compliment unless it's deserved. To me, compliments are meaningless if they aren't true.

One word of advice that I'd give to a girl? never be two-faced, it will come back to haunt you. Truth always comes out.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Compliment whenever possible. I give compliments, to women, a lot. Anytime I see a hairstyle, outfit, etc. I like, I make a point to tell them. Women can be so mean, to each other. So, I make it a point, to lift them, whenever possible.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Never settle for "ok" - you deserve better

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Appreciate the small things in life that bring you joy. Always walk on the bright side of life and seek out the happy before the sad finds you. Be passionate. Not just sexually but live a passionate life with loud and happy affection for people, pets, food and activities. Love yourself as passionately as you love others.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Love with all your heart and soul. Love unconditionally , never expecting someone to change to suit you. Never wait to be loved completely before giving complete love. Any time we hold back we deprive ourselves , perhaps the other is holding wait too, waiting on YOU to give your complete love, trust and passion. There is great truth is it is better to love and lose than to never love at all. The pain of losing won't kill you no matter how awful it feels.The walls we build to protect ourselves from other not only keep them out they lock us in. Trust with all your heart , believe with all my mind , embrace with you whole being . Let the past stay there. We all have baggage, the challenge is to find the one person who is willing to help you unpack it and put it away where it belongs. Never hold others accountable for the mistakes of previous loves or mistakes. Be willing to take each new person at face value without bias based on previous experiences. Being cynical is a far worse curse than being ugly, it makes beautiful people ugly.

Oh wait this is the speech I did give my children lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5269 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: If I could give my girls 1 piece of advice to live on