I need a woman's point of view : Swingers Discussion 181333
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkI need a woman's point of view
TOPIC: I need a woman's point of view
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently I was chatting with friend who says she and other ladies don't talk about receiving oral the way men do. I assumed she meant they just don't discuss it as much. A mutual girlfriend then said that they talk about the good providers all the time, but never share the wealth. I was just wondering what women think in general. You receive incredible oral from a man do you: tell other ladies but withhold his ID, or share the wealth?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I dont talk about the lifestyle to my vanilla friends except one and she just knows where I am going and will be and all the safety stuff. I have discussed some things with her,, but really not much. If someone contacts me with the fact a male friend gave her my info to check references, or confirm I had met, played, then Yes I will discuss whatever they would like. After of course making sure that my friend had actually asked them to speak with me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
You receive incredible oral from a man do you: tell other ladies but withhold his ID, or share the wealth?"

Depends on the lady I think. With me, unless I am joking around, I usually say absolutely nothing. Not that I am witholding info lol...I just find it personally tacky to brag about such things...esp. if you are my playmate. I have next'd playmates for sharing the wealth about my ass, let me tell you..even though it was "favorable" information. I'll joke about it though.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
A couple thoughts...

First, It's sort of like 'kiss and tell'. Discretion is valued in the lifestyle, so it's not something that would be a part of casual conversation. But something really great is worth telling close friends who you can trust with the information.

Second, women tend to think of things as a whole experience (with emphasis on the finish) rather than just a particular part.

Third, women have different types of orgasms (ie. clitoral, vaginal, g-spot, pressure, tension, relaxation, etc.) and oral may not be the particular stimulation match for a lady A as it is for lady B. And sometimes it just isn't the right stimulation for that day or moment in play.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Recently I was chatting with friend who says she and other ladies don't talk about receiving oral the way men do. I assumed she meant they just don't discuss it as much. A mutual girlfriend then said that they talk about the good providers all the time, but never share the wealth. I was just wondering what women think in general. You receive incredible oral from a man do you: tell other ladies but withhold his ID, or share the wealth?

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: I need a woman's point of view