I feel pretty when : Swingers Discussion 223648
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkI feel pretty when
TOPIC: I feel pretty when
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been reading a bunch of threads, some are really quite old but very interesting. I found something that was interesting on a few of the threads that I wanted to see if could be of benefit to others.

I feel pretty when.......

I think this is an interesting question for women to ask themselves. The word pretty is interchangeable to 'attractive', 'intelligent', 'frisky', 'fun', 'sexy', and 'cherished'. So take your pick of the meaning of pretty, what it means to you, and let others know what makes you feel special, unique, loved, cherished, good about yourself.

Whether it is having a good hair day, sitting outside as the sun rises, getting a sincere compliment from your boss, a good medical report, your makeup not sweating off in the heat or humidity, or when your clothes fit a little looser today than it did last week, whatever it is that boosts your confidence, self-esteem, and outlook on life.

I feel pretty when...........

Sophia

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel pretty when: The cpl we meet, both of them light up when they see me When my grandson looks at me and has a big smile I'm laying on my husband's shoulder in bed and he's gently stroking my hair I've finish a hard core Pilate's Barre work out! After getting my hair done at the hair dresser When my cat, Lovey comes and lays on me and purrs

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I feel pretty when, well I always feel pretty because for me it is a state of mind. I feel extra pretty when I am getting ready for a meet & greet and the excitement is getting to me. When I am walking out the door and I take a last look in the mirror and see the glow because I just had to take care of the intense urge I had to orgasm earlier.

J

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(996 posts)
I feel pretty when I am me. Me is not the natural bullshit, when I am not wearing make up just dont even speak to me because that means I am in so much pain I either cannot or do not care about my looks. And that means, just keep on walking LMAO. Me is in make up and nice clothes, or make up and naked. I am a cocky ass bitch, so when I have my make up on and I am on my A game, I know I am pretty. There arent any clothes right now I am really into. Depends on the day and if its a thin day or not hahahaha.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I feel pretty when my husband compliments my eye makeup (he's not known for his awareness of makeup) or when I'm wearing something that fits me just right and looks nice. Or when a woman gives me a sincere compliment. Or when I really feel like I'm "me."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)

I look in the mirror and like what I see and walk with confidence the rest of the day.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I have been reading a bunch of threads, some are really quite old but very interesting. I found something that was interesting on a few of the threads that I wanted to see if could be of benefit to others.

I feel pretty when.......

I think this is an interesting question for women to ask themselves. The word pretty is interchangeable to 'attractive', 'intelligent', 'frisky', 'fun', 'sexy', and 'cherished'. So take your pick of the meaning of pretty, what it means to you, and let others know what makes you feel special, unique, loved, cherished, good about yourself.

Whether it is having a good hair day, sitting outside as the sun rises, getting a sincere compliment from your boss, a good medical report, your makeup not sweating off in the heat or humidity, or when your clothes fit a little looser today than it did last week, whatever it is that boosts your confidence, self-esteem, and outlook on life.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: I feel pretty when