I feel kinda silly asking this : Swingers Discussion 58643
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkI feel kinda silly asking this
TOPIC: I feel kinda silly asking this
Created by: 2_4_funtymes
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm really new to swinging. Like we just joined at the beginning of the month. We're going to our first off premise party in a few weeks. I'm really excited about meeting couples and possible friends. What can I expect at this type of party? It's at a Holiday Inn with rooms available at a different hotel for some reason. I'm also wondering what women wear to these kinds of things. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Melissa

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
My suggestions is go with no expectations. Go and have fun as if you are at a regular bar. Remember scoping out the guys/gals when you were single? To me, it's kind of the same thing. Just instead of finding 2 people who mesh, you are looking for 4 people to mesh.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
One of the clothging sites I really like is Venus dot com - very classy and not really expensive.

Mukilteo WA
Username hidden
(965 posts)
Thanks ladies. I have to admit that I'm nervous about what the party's going to be like. I know once I get there (and have a drink . . .or two) that I'll be fine. It's just the whole not knowing what to expect thing that's getting me. I am more excited than nervous, so that's good. lol I'm super excited to shop for my new outfit and blowing the socks off of my husband. That's going to be fun! Melissa

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hello and Welcome! Any party not PRIVATE (in someones home or totally away from public interaction) wear what you would be comfortable being seen in PUBLIC wearing. Do remember that Meet & Greets are a "1st Impression" kind of thing and if a couple can't be bothered to wear anything other than a torn T-shirt and scruffy jeans it is a pretty safe bet that they view the world from that 'really laid-back' perspective. Dress-to-impress is NEVER WRONG. Either way, a pretty blouse with jewelry dresses up a clean pair of jeans...looks really nice and is way comfy! Its more important to Have fun!

Lewisburg PA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Sounds like a Meet N Greet, and you wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Some M&Gs or "hotel parties" people do dress for; I never was one to follow a crowd, I wear what I feel like wearing. What to expect--MINGLE, do not be a wall flower. You will meet many and have a great time. Have fun.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Hello Millissa, Some hotel partys have a theme (biker, toga, tropical ect. ) dosen't mean you have to dress for it either, But most are dress as you feel comfortable, you wil see all kinds of different apperal from sexy to just nice plain outfits just be yourself. As far as what to expect think of it as a big reception with everyone haveing lots of fun, just get out there minggle and interduce yourselfs to others. Anything else should be brought to a room, Hope you have a great time just be yourselfs. Jean

East Otis MA
Username hidden
(392 posts)
I'm really new to swinging. Like we just joined at the beginning of the month. We're going to our first off premise party in a few weeks. I'm really excited about meeting couples and possible friends. What can I expect at this type of party? It's at a Holiday Inn with rooms available at a different hotel for some reason. I'm also wondering what women wear to these kinds of things. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Melissa

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: I feel kinda silly asking this