IVF : Swingers Discussion 2097001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIVF
TOPIC: IVF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
I find it interesting that you believe I should tell my niece. Drug use- yes, Alcohol use- yes, Sex life-NO! And I know that she doesn't want to know or would even come close to finding it as a deal breaker. I think she would laugh if I told her and she would laugh even harder if I thought she cared. I'm not trying to argue-though I'm told that comes natural to me- I'd really like to see your side of why I would tell her.

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(62 posts)
I would be honest with both, your niece as well as your doctor.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I'd like to donate some sperm to Mrs us_plus.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Us+ Good on ya!

Great way to help a family member realize a dream! +1

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I can still get a full panel with out telling them my relationship status. And by all means I could careless what my doctor thinks of me or doesn't think of me as long as it does not affect an egg transfer.

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Don't worry about your doctor's opinion of you. It is far more important for your health, for the health of those you may be active with and for the health and success of an egg donation for you to let your doctor know that you need a full STI panel.

Your doctor is legally bound to keep it quiet and will get over any initial shock quickly. I once thought our internist was the most sexless prude ever but she has rallied and doesn't bat an eye now.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Your family should be proud and supportive of you. This is a huge thing of course but also the greatest gift you can give a women who struggles or is incapable of getting pregnant without some intervention. Good luck to you all !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Thanks-It's something I wouldn't do for just anyone. I really had to think about all that would happen for a year before I even mentioned it to my husband, which is not like me at all. It's humorous that some of my family thinks that I woke up and just decided to do this and it concerns them. I agree about not telling the doctor. I just always hear people talk about being open about your relationship status to your doctor. Which I get but I couldn't imagine my doctor telling me more than a lecture about how it's going to break my relationship and/or that it's a dangerous activity. And for the record I don't think they (my niece and nephew in law) would judge- though they'd be surprised! It's the doctor I care about.

So if anyone has any experience of egg donation I'd love to hear it.

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(62 posts)
If the question is not medically related it is no business of theirs. I can't possibly see how swinging could or would affect your eggs unless you had a STD , which I am sure they will test for no mater how you answer the questions. I wouldn't mention it EVER, NEVER, NO WAY< NO HOW! They aren't here to judge your character relating to sex after all. I am sure many questions might relate to your mindset as a donor which has zero to do with swinging. I would be cautious of any questions you feel they will "use" to eliminate you that have no baring on your health or those of your eggs.....much like trick questions a potential employer asks not related to the specific job but focus on character. Good luck and I think you're doing an amazing thing .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
This kind of feels like a weird question but here it goes... My husband and I have come to the conclusion for me to be my niece's egg donor and they have accepted our offer. I am through the moon that we get to do this as she will be the best mother in the world and they have set a timeline for January of 2014 to start the process. She mentioned today that my first trip to see her doctor that they'd ask all kinds of embarrassing questions. An example she gave was, "have you ever traded sex for money." No big deal, I haven't, BUT what about swinging? I would prefer that she doesn't know about this part of our lives but not even that is a big deal in the grand scheme of things, I just want to get her eggs. Anyone think that this will affect my viability of donating? Or do I just answer no because lots of people who aren't married have casual sex and we always do it safely.

Any input would be great. I have a pap today and I don't want to disclose my open relationship status if it might harm my chances. BUT I do want to have open communication with my doctor. Oh goodness what todo?!?

Aloha OR

Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: IVF