IVF : Swingers Discussion 2097001011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIVF
TOPIC: IVF
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The virus can lay dormant for years though......

In reading the topic, I would be hesitant to follow through without full disclosure. I understand about privacy, yet for the sake of the parents and child I would either have to be willing to fully disclose , or decline with providing the eggs. It isn't about morality to me but for health and future safety, since this an activity that is not without Risk no matter how careful anyone is.

good luck in you decision.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
Thanks for everyone's opinion.

I don't see swinging as being a factor of egg donation and I see it as part of my personal sex life-which I find to be Semi privet. With this I am sure that my husband and I will take a break from the lifestyle 6 months before the process starts so we can have a true std test (some things like HVI can take up to 6 months to show on a test) IF I thought she could be mad about this at a later date for one I would not feel comfortable being her donor seeing as I would question her/their maturity. She knows my husband and I well enough that we will do everything in our power to supply her with what she needs. Just as I do not know everything about their sex life but I do know that with everything in them they will be wonderful parents. Thank you guys for the support and thanks for the advice from working in a clinic.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
It absolutely is part of being honest, no matter what excuses you want to invent to make yourself feel better about not being fully honest.

I would never risk my relationship with a cousin whom I love deeply over silly shit like being promiscuous.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
I do not think you need to say anything of your swinging. It is not an issue of being honest. For the IVF pocess regardless of all your responses you will be throughly tested. You will be given all the STD test even if your a virgin-- heeheee If you used drugs heavily in the past, you probably should not offer your eggs for donation, but that does not sound like the case.

Good luck

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I used to work at a clinic that specialized in IVF and here is my opinion: Check with the doctor to make sure they will test you for everything. Unless you were a virgin, they should anyway. When they assure you that you will be tested thoroughly, you can rest assured that you have been as up front as you need to be. I'm pretty sure that it is standard practice to do all STD testing on any biological donor. Later, if you feel the need to tell your niece, you can, knowing that you did everything possible to make sure your eggs were "clean." This is a brave decision you've made and I'm glad that you gave it lengthy consideration. You probably will also have to have a meeting with a counselor to make sure you understand all the potential ramifications. Good luck!

Oconomowoc WI
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Thus, an opinion, I would suffer if I didn't disclose the fact that I am an active swinger.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
Sed,

I can't see how it matters nor how it would affect the eggs she is delivering. If the question were how many sexual partners you've had it might be different but how that relates to swinging I am unsure. I don't see it as being "honest" as I don't think there is a questions" do you swing" , "do you have relations with anyone other than your husband " or "have you ever had a threesome". In life we all make choices that potentially affect our future lives ,relationships and careers. I see absolutely no need to be "honest" and answer questions I am not asked. In fact I don't feel the need to answer any question I am asked. If there was a "medical" reason why that information would be important I'd be all for telling the truth but I have seen no mention of one other than the possibility of a sexually transmitted disease which I am sure will be ruled out before a donation is accepted. I believe in honesty , in fact it is paramount for me in my relationships but even that different interpretations . Some things are on a "need to know bases" for "other" family members and friends. Just my opinion, of course .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Well, my reason is simple, I think that the truth is the best way, always. At some point, she's going to find out (well, her and her spouse). If she isn't going to judge you, there should be no fear on your part to tell her.

Think about the possibility of one day, being in a situation where you'll never be able to see your cousin, or the child. Not because of your sexual practices, but because you lied, or at least were not completely honest.

I feel that you owe it to all the parties involved.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
I just said I would like to see your side. I would like to know why you think that I should tell her. I never said you were wrong to have your opinion. It's a discussion and I am open to hearing other people's opinions. So when someone gives me an opinion of why I should or shouldn't do something I like to know WHY I would do one or another.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
My side? you asked for opinions, if you aren't prepared for those that are different than yours don't ask. You can't argue about opinions. You have yours, and the rest of us have ours. Neither one is correct, nor is anyone forcing you to do what you don't want to do.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: IVF