IVF : Swingers Discussion 209700
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIVF
TOPIC: IVF
Created by: us_plus
Original Starting post for this thread:
This kind of feels like a weird question but here it goes... My husband and I have come to the conclusion for me to be my niece's egg donor and they have accepted our offer. I am through the moon that we get to do this as she will be the best mother in the world and they have set a timeline for January of 2014 to start the process. She mentioned today that my first trip to see her doctor that they'd ask all kinds of embarrassing questions. An example she gave was, "have you ever traded sex for money." No big deal, I haven't, BUT what about swinging? I would prefer that she doesn't know about this part of our lives but not even that is a big deal in the grand scheme of things, I just want to get her eggs. Anyone think that this will affect my viability of donating? Or do I just answer no because lots of people who aren't married have casual sex and we always do it safely.

Any input would be great. I have a pap today and I don't want to disclose my open relationship status if it might harm my chances. BUT I do want to have open communication with my doctor. Oh goodness what todo?!?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Us- take care of yourself through this process and good luck .

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Never happen! I'd be too afraid you'd have a strip handy and be testing me the second I got wet to determine if I was aroused or merely peeing.. Trust I'd not be worried about the results merely the interruption and mood kill lol Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
It's pee! We agree! Now can we get naked together?!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Ummm- I think it is possible for it to NOT be pee but most all the "shows" are pee. There ya go.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Yeah!

We should start a topic on a fresh idea like whether it's pee or not!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
US,

My sincere thanks for the compliment and it is always a pleasure to new faces in the forums posting on topic that haven't been rehashed into mush lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Akron- Funny you say this. My husband thinks along those lines, and I can see it BUT she knows that her grandfather, my father is a swinger, as was her grandmother and her mother leads a promiscuous sex life (not in a negative way) and in her younger days she was not Ms. innocent and who knows if she is now- I really don't care. So if her kid becomes a dirty bi swinger I'll have to give apologies. ;) The great thing though is that she will love that child regardless and will support that child in making healthy life choices and teach the child HOW to deal with any and all of this! I really respect Savandwin in a lot of the forums, thanks for all your help! I like looking at it by how many partners I've been with.

Anywho the only virus that the doctors would be concerned about would be HIV and not HPV (I don't have either) but if HIV lays doormat it's for about 6 months max. We will be on a break longer than that by the second round of testing. And I will be doing regular testing before she pays for any testing so I don't waste any of her money. So I think I have all my bases covered. I'm so lucky I get to do this!

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
The desire to swing may be genetic. I think it's important to share this info with thoe who want your egg.

I enjoy donating sperm to sexy women via oral sex.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It is a touchy subject, I respect both sides of the coin, but it all fit's into the equation when it boils down. I don't think it is a question about morality of how or why , but how many and how risky.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
Take swinging out of the equation for a moment. Would you tell them how many partners you've had sex with since you lost your virginity if they didn't specifically ask you? The fact that a virus may lie dormant for years changes nothing if they've done all the tests they can do. Anyone one of us with or without swinging could be carrying that "dormant" virus which means NO ONE would be a candidate for donating anything based on the fact. If the question was asked "how many sexual partners have you had, I'd answer honestly with my best guess. I don't see where swinging fits in the equation at all. The fact you slept with 10 (20, 30 ? )guys/ girls in college or before you got married would put you at high of a risk as a swinger who probably practices safer sex now than they did in their youth. I think it is unrealistic to think anyone gets married these days as a virgin with just one partner so I don't see it as a fact of donating viable, healthy eggs.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: IVF