Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk IUD for Birth Control
TOPIC: IUD for Birth Control
Created by: twmwbelle
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone use an iud for birth control ? Do yuou have any concern using it and swinging? Do your partners ever feel it ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
So here's my question, has anything ever happened to condoms when they are used by a partner while your using the IUD?

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have a mirena and I just love it. It has hormones that lessen cramps and make periods lighter. It's also smaller and more flexible than older style iuds. My old bf felt it sometimes but I was always able to take his mind of it lol. As for infection risk, we're all using condoms, yes?

Delran NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Yes he could feel it and the second kid was conceived with an IUD.(ok I admit might have been the position we got into)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
The IUD should not be used if you have more then one partner. It vastly increases the chance of infection. I know someone that just got one and the Doctor impressed on her that she should only do this if she and he only have one regular partner.

Mount Penn PA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I had one in the past and hubby said he could feel it occasionally but it didn't bother him... I, on the other hand hated it! Had it removed after 3 months!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(756 posts)
Hubby stabbed himself on one, while having sex with his ex-wife. He refused to have sex with her again until she had it removed.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18053 posts)
My wife had one for a while prior to us swinging, and yes, I could feel it.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Does anyone use an iud for birth control ? Do yuou have any concern using it and swinging? Do your partners ever feel it ?

Belleville MI
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: IUD for Birth Control