IM Really Wife Or Hubby : Swingers Discussion 161479
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkIM Really Wife Or Hubby
TOPIC: IM Really Wife Or Hubby
Created by: NaughtyandWild The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or we get..."WHO'S ON?"... for the first question...Close window instantly

Ionia MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
It's always the Hubby..... We wont meet unless we have talked to the female half or someone we know has meet them. Certs def. help in this situation.

Ionia MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
We had begun chatting with a "couple" that I'm pretty sure was a male playing both parts. The conversation style was different depending on who was talking but they refused to give a phone number and gave excuses for not providing more than a couple pictures. Also, asked if we would meet separately several times. After a while I told the female to contact our male half...When they were chatting the conversation turned to "I'm too shy" kind of responses...My guy was so bored he just ended the conversation. We haven't heard from "them" since.

I'm in the "direct them to talk to your male half (boyfriend/husband/play partner)" camp...that seems to stop them in their tracks.

Sunnyvale CA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I suggest 2 can play that game, next time you open a IM from "one of those you've heard from before " pretend to be your hubby and see how that conversation goes lol. Bet they don't get nasty and a lot will just leave!

The evil Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5389 posts)
We rarely have the IM turned on. If it is on, it is the male half of the couple. He always says from the start that is who they are talking to. We have been on this site for two years and he has never once mentioned genitals in a conversation on IM. I find it hard to believe that any woman would talk about that on IM. Now we know why we have it turned off most of the time.

Poway CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Last nite someone I was chatting with was convinced that I was Mr. Sugar. LOL!

Boobs? Check. Little Lady? Check. Long wavy hair? Check. Lipstick? Check. Pearls everywhere? Check.

Every now and then a single guy will be positive that I'm Mr. Sugar b/c I'm not interested. Cracks me up!

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(494 posts)
It is very easy to tell who one is speaking to after a few sentences. That is why I am so perplexed . It was just in a general conversation and not in an aggressive manner lol

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have found that usually I get a vibe on whether or not I'm speaking with the hubby or wife by the writing style. Men tend to go straight for the gusto and IM much more in a "sexually aggressive" manner...right from jump. Where ladies tend to want to get to know you and ask about family, how you are, etc. Its less "sexual" from jump...if that makes sense. Like, I do not know many ladies (perhaps I am wrong of course) that would immediately say some shit like "nice cock. I'd like to suck it". Now, I'll do this shit with playmates or homies I know...but not with a guy I am just meeting.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Today I was in chat and was saying something to the effect that I am not feeling well and can not have intercourse with my husband. I would love to find a female that we both can enjoy for now.

The people that know us knew I was serious. The rest of the people had perceived me to be the male under a female name. ( In chat we use a M for male F for female after our name) Why would it be odd for a wife to want to have a second woman join in sexual fun? This is a sex site correct?!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm definately like you G. And omg GOD FORBID I attempt to do phone sex. I am the worst phone fuck on Earth.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: IM Really Wife Or Hubby