Hysterectomy : Swingers Discussion 2028451081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHysterectomy
TOPIC: Hysterectomy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh girl, i had awful PMS, I was diagnosed with PMDD.....that was why I was put on a pill that kind of started the whole shabang...my friggin body like exploded after I started taking Yaz for the PMDD...and they were unable to get the bleeding to stop. I was not necessarily bitchy, although I am sure my daughter would disagree LOL....but oye, my appetite would go up and I would get soooo bloated. It was awful, the hysterectomy for me was one of the greatest decisions I have made.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Either I never suffered from PMS or I am always just a bitch lol. I did have a terrible hunger the day before and was a bit more of a cry baby but for the most part "emotionally" I was the same as always. On any given day my feelings can be hurt by someone I love so it is hard to tell but Mr Sav said he never saw a noticeable difference and surely nothing in comparison to what he sees in other women. I think I was too sick to be bitchy lol. Sadly my daughter suffers the same issue and has passed out twice in the last 3 years within the first hour of her period starting, hopefully her pregnancy will ease that up some, it helped me for a few years but the previous 4 before the surgery were unbearable and I'd have the surgery twice more rather than live through one month of what I went through.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
omg girls, wasnt it awful? Before my surgery I bled for like 2 months straight. Talk about being a BITCH!! I used tampons so long I was sore, it just sucked.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
that is what I had too Mrs Sav. No periods for over 2 years for me now. I had it done after 6 months of periods that wouldn't end. I would bleed for 15-20 days, go to the dr they would put me on 3 birth control pills a day to make it stop which would make me sick. I do still get PMS and throw in some peri-menopause crap on top.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
I opted for Endometrial Ablation due to sever pain and excessive bleeding . It worked like a charm, my periods all but disappeared and I haven't been sick a day since. Before that I would loose at least 2 days every month with fever, vomiting and pain so sever I was incapable of functioning, lets not talk about the heavy bleeding. This may or may not be an option for you but it sure gave me my life back.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
yeah...usually by the time your dr says lets do it....you have been bleeding or in pain and post surgery its like heaven!! Plus....not having to worry about starting your period every month is fabulous. I still have my ovaries so I still get PMS and everything associated with it...but its no biggie.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I had a partial hysterectomy in June, 2010. For me it was a wonderful experience. I recovered quickly and well from it...and compared to what I had gone through it was awesome after.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Sorry to hear you're going through this, Rdy. I don't have any experience with it but my sister had a hysterectomy a few years back. She had been complaining of severe pain during her menstrual cycle for years, and the exam of the extracted tissue showed endometriosis. I don't know if her ovaries were removed. She has not had mood changes or weight gain as others mentioned, but her default mood setting is cranky, anyway!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
No experience personally with hysterectomy but I know a few that have had them done. With mixed results. This is one of those things that certain women's bodies deal with better then others. If you can keep your ovaries it seems to help. I had an ablation which basically burns the uterus lining so you don't create a lining to shed so no periods. My main problem though was periods that went on forever.

Good luck with your decision.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Rdy,

They both changed, one gained an enormous amount of weight. Became moody, almost to the point of jadedness. Both aged suddenly and very visibly, not sure if it's attributed to the hysterectomy, but it happened within a year from the procedure to both. Only one gained a huge amount of weight, the other one gained and lost most of it. Both became unpleasant to be around.

Good luck to you in whatever you choose.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   81 to 90 of 94   End
TOPIC: Hysterectomy