Hysterectomy : Swingers Discussion 2028451061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHysterectomy
TOPIC: Hysterectomy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Greeneyes, I love the openness of your posts, your story is amazing. And I'm on the bandwagon as well about your "gorgeousness." Isn't it great when that spark of life is reignited?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Sorry my friend, you're wrong :). Remember, I met you guys, she would look amazing, high heels thigh highs, knockout.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Too petite. Petite and long dresses don't work.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thank you Cayne.

Akron,

You are married to a woman with a gorgeous body and dangerous curves, why wouldn't you? she'd rock a body hugging kimono style dress.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I've never created one below the knee.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I love women in long dresses... M you look very elegant in that dress

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Full length, curve accentuating dresses with a slit up to the hip are all the rage love ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I do have to tell you I'm not a fan of full length dresses though.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
From one greeneyed woman to another,

You are beautiful!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Akron, thank you! I think I love you!

If I was brave enough, I'd post my before pellet photos. I really got old. When I do show them, people tell my I could me my own mother. Seriously. I had very short helmet hair, wore conservative cloths and was overweight. Cleavage? Not allowed. I didn't even own a skirt that was above mid-calf. You know the "jacket dresses", a straight sheath with a jacket that is usually boxy and ends at the waist? Yep. Owned about 10 of those. Scary. My smile didn't seem to make it to my eyes, I was uptight.

I tried to get my ex to go on this journey with me but the younger I got mentally and physically, the more he resented me. I finally decided I wasn't going to live the rest of my life that way. I'm not sure the old me would have had the courage to get a divorce.

The wonderful, incredible, loving man with me in my photos rocked my world. Our first date was the day I found out I was losing my job. I gave him an out, but he said I didn't need to be alone. and needed someone to talk to. He loves when I wear short skirts, show some cleavage and look sexy. In the beginning, I was so self-conscious and always asked him if I was showing too much, was dressed inappropriately, etc. He loves it. I still get a little insecure but not near like I used to be. Of course, I do always dress appropriate for the occasion, especially business. My industry is mostly men and I never want to appear less than professional.

I know I'm the poster child because it was 16 years without T that aged me. Most women won't see the radical change because they don't go so long without.

Lou, I'm impressed. I think you are the only woman I've heard of that is not having hormone issues after a complete hyst. That is awesome!

Greeneyes Nancy

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 94   End
TOPIC: Hysterectomy