Hysterectomy : Swingers Discussion 2028451051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkHysterectomy
TOPIC: Hysterectomy
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 94   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I agree with you Akron...100%. I was just curious, you don't strike me as a couple that would be on multiple sites.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
mdjunction. com/forums/menopause-discussions/general-support/89534-bioidentical-hormone-pellets

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It was a google search on the topic and I found her.

This is my only regular forum dear. Nowhere else are there as fun people as well as so many douchebags to laugh at!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sorry for the typos; iPad lock up.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Thanks GreenEyes. I am on HRT and love it. I am actually changing gynos to someone who specializes menopausal women. I have not tried the pellets, but who knows in the future?

I look at my friends who have no interest in sex and just want their husbands to leave them alone, and ins it so sad. I am having better sex now than at any other time in my life. I sure wish Inlooked like I did at 25, but we cannot have everything.

I will look at those sites.

Also, for anyone considering a hysterectomy, please ask about the laparoscopic procedure, and if your Dr tells you that you are not a candidate because of fibroids, go to someone well-trained in the procedure and ask for another opinion. I have had friends go both ways, and the recovery time for the lapro is so much less than for the abdominal procedure. And the lapro can be done in almost any case if the surgeon has enough experience.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Thank you!

I joined a forum a few days ago that has a reputation for banning members that bring up things the moderators don't want. I got there from being on another site.

I might as well say what they are.

I am on the forum on a site called MailOnLine. It's kind of an online tabloid from the UK. But they have forums and one is about menopause. A woman posted about a forum called MenopauseMatters and that she was banned for posting about testosterone.

I am "friend" of MM on Facebook so I joined that forum too. I went back to MOL and posted that i joined and let's see how long it takes me to get banned.

I got an email this morning from a moderator on MM. One sentence: "I hope you're going to be nice." AND she quoted me from the MOL site! Obviously she needs hormones!

I so love helping women and it continues to amaze me how so many choose to be miserable over using hormone therapy.

Another menopause site called PowerSurge is filled with those kind of women. I post there a lot. One thread from a woman complaining that her husband wants sex more than twice a week. The subject is 'when will it end'. lol...I posted and you can probably figure out what I said.

I love being helpful, I am nice, but I can and love to play devil's advocate!

If any of you want to check them out, I'm usually azsunshine (or a derivative of), njw753, etc.

Greeneyes

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Akron how many sites are you on?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I was reading your forum posts on another site. You're very helpful to a lot of people.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Thanks, I have tried the back arrows on other sites and usually end up losing what I typed. Glad to know that works here!

Hormones do help memory, brain fog, concentration, etc. For me? lol...as bad as mine is, I'd hate to think how I'd even remember my name if I didn't have them!

Seriously, looking back, that was one area where I don't remember having problems. lol....

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Thanks! SexNTexas..... lol...I can't remember your whole username once I click reply! Is there any way to see prior posts when replying?

It is wonderful. I never knew how happy I could be until my life changed. LOL...I am "out there" about this topic.

A couple of weeks ago I was in Vegas for work and ended up in the ER. Only I would end up talking about the pellets to the nurse that was registering me and she took my email and name of my hormone group. We spent more time talking about that than what was wrong with me! After I saw a doc, I finally asked if anyone was going to take my insurance card! My husband and friends just laugh and say....that's Nancy!

But on a serious note. Too many doctors are too quick to remove our organs and then refuse to help us.

If every single doctor had to spend just one day in hot flash, night sweat, no libido, moody, cranky, no sleep, hormonal h*ll, things would change fast!

Everyone, thank you for the compliments. I cherish every one of them. I know I'm blessed and very lucky at this stage of my life to have regained what I had taken away and to also enjoy an incredible 2nd chance at love.

Nancy

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 94   End
TOPIC: Hysterectomy